Chapter 7: A War has Begun

3rd POV
It had been a few weeks since the day Lucy joined the guild and some crazy things happened. The rumors did spread crazily though, the rumors that Lucy was a super powerful wizard. (XD I remember that.) Course Lucy wasn't but you know people can be very weird sometimes. Soon enough though Phantom Lord had come and done destroyed the guild. And this is where this chapter takes place. Stupid Phantom Lord.

Y/N's POV
Ethan and I had just got back from another job to see the guild with metal rods running through it. (Not gonna lie I used to hate Gajeel so much, then he became good and now I go all coo-coo crazy when he and Levy have their moments.) We both looked at each other Ethan's eyes forming with tears. Mine probably pouring out. We walked inside and went into the basement. Some of our guildmates were in here. Everyone seemed down in the dumps. I mean who wouldn't be, the guild, our home, has been pretty much destroyed. I overheard what the master said. That it was Phantom Lord's doing. I mean I know they've been out to get us since who knows when, but it wouldn't make sense to destroy our guild. Before Master went to take a pee break he said to leave Phantom alone. I'll listen to him for now, but I feel like that's going to be a bad idea. "Y/N come on." Brie said tugging my arm. "Eh, what?" I asked, I guess I had been in my imagination land longer than I thought. Whoops. "Come on you, Ethan, and I are staying at the same place for the night." Brie explained. "Oh ok then, let's go." I said. Ethan was being pulled by Brie's other hand to her place. Well I guess her place would be better since she lives so close to the bakery. That its so far from the guild. "Ok were here." She said and quickly went upstairs to her door. She opened it and pretty much jammed us in the door, so she had to push twice as hard. Soon we all fell in. "Ok Y/N you take the first shower." She said. I nodded and she gave me a towel and a pair of pj's. "Wow I didn't know you had pajamas!" Ethan exclaimed like it was a surprise. "Well I do its just they're all too big." She answered. Oh right she stopped growing at age thirteen. She's smaller than Levy. I chuckled to myself and went into the bathroom. All I could hear was Brie yelling at my brother.
"Its not my fault I'm this height. Its just because I didn't have the growing genes." "And its not my fault you can't fit into any of your clothes because your so short." "I'm not short your just tall." Soon all I could hear was Ethan's bones breaking. Poor Ethan. (May he rest in pieces (¬_¬)ノ Ethan: ;-;)

Time Skip till after shower
Once I got out of the shower and changed I noticed Brie's exceed wasn't here. "Hey Brie where's your exceed?" I asked. "Oh he wanted to check on everyone tonight and make sure they were all okay. He should be back soon." Ethan then took his shower and then Brie went. "You guys can take the bed if you want. Imma hang out on the couch till Neon comes back." We both nodded and went to bed.

~Time Skip to Morning~
3rd POV
When Ethan and Y/N woke up Brie was nowhere to be found.

Y/N's POV
"Hey Ethan." I shook him. "Eh?" He asked half-awake. "Where's Brie?" I asked. He just shrugged and went to bed. "Probably at the guild." He mumbled sleepily. I nodded and got out of bed pulling him off with me. *thump* "Ow what was that for?" He exclaimed. "I'm worried hurry up and get ready so we can leave." We both got ready and hurried out of Brie's place. We first checked the guildhall no one was there. Then we noticed a huge crowd at (the tree where Levy, Jet, and Droy are hung on. Poor things.) where a huge crowd was gathered. We ran down and pushed through the crowd. We looked up to see Levy, Jet, and Droy crucified to a tree. Levy had the phantom lord guild mark on her stomach. This was the last straw. "Ethan let's go." "Go where." "Let's go have a talk with the Phantom Lord guild." "But why everyone is here." "No I know these are just pedestrians." "The rest of the guild is at the Phantom Lord guild." "You take Levy,Jet and Droy to the hospital. Got it." I said. "Why me?" He asked. "Because I know you at least will make it there faster." I answered. "You'll have to use your magic." I looked at him seriously. He nodded and turned into a shadow. The shadow was fast and speedy. I couldn't believe Ethan could hold all three of them. And you couldn't even see any of them, since he was holding them they also turned into shadows with him. "I guess our secret will be out soon." I said to myself and walked to the Phantom Lord guild. Soon thought I got slow so I went on top of a house and hopped the roofs all the way to that guild hall. I noticed Lucy's keys on the floor and quickly got back on the roofs. I soon make it to the guild. My guild mates all lined up to fight. I quickly went in our crowd and waited for them to enter. Soon we all were attacking. A war has begun.

---------_-------_--------_--------_---------_-------_-
Ok that was that I feel a bit proud of myself for this. Although it was a little more of a filler chapter. The next chapter I believe or the chapter after that I'd going to reveal your identity to the rest of the guild. Just a heads up. Anyways tell me if you guys liked it. I know I'm not a great writer but its fun trying. Anyways see you maybe later today or Sunday. Ok bye.
-Humane~Author