Chapter 30 - Trust

Start from the beginning

"Hmm...actually I do have one."

"Wow, this is dope!" Taehyung made his way towards the studio, admiring the room as he looked at his surrounding with shining eyes.

"Thank you," Lisa shyly thanked him. She wanted him to be one of the first persons to see her hard work. She had brought Chaeyoung here before and being the creative person she is, Chaeyoung was the one who helped her to decorate her studio. Soon, she would be opening her own dance studio because she had already sent her resignation letter to her current workplace. It was truly a dream come true to see her ambition finally came alive.

"I didn't know you know how to dance," Taehyung looked at her with pure admiration which caused sudden blush on her cheeks.

"I'm not that great but yea I love dancing," she humbly admitted with a small smile.

"That's great! You can do the things that you love. You know I loved cooking since I was a teenager and seeing those satisfying faces when they ate my dishes was indescribable. That's why I opened my own restaurants because I love to cook. You know what they said sometimes when you turn your hobby into a job, it becomes work. So congratulations Lisa! You've done a great job," Taehyung gave a thumb up which caused a wide smile to curve on her face.

Truthfully, hearing someone complimented her for her works really warmed up her heart especially when that someone was a special one for you. When she decided she wanted to be a dance instructor and took the course, her parents were quite disagreed with her choice. They wanted her to have a much more stable work and that contradiction defected their relationship. The disaccord remained in effects, she was not supported by her own parents. She only had her friends during university life which are Chaeyoung, Jisoo and Jennie who gave full support to her. They became her shoulders to lean on and places where she cried her heart out. When she showed her parents how good she was academically and in extracurricular, they slowly displayed acceptance and she broke down when they went to congratulate her wholeheartedly on her graduation day.

And now Taehyung showing his support earnestly boosted up her spirit to advance more in her career.

He is special to her.

Without her realization, tears started to brim inside her eyes indicating how blissful she was.

"Lisa, are you okay?" Taehyung suddenly spoke as he saw her expression. He was frantic with worry if he might offend her.

"Yes I'm fine. I'm sorry for being quite emotional today. It's just...hearing your words made me feel so warm. I used to have disagreement with my parents regarding my dream. They wouldn't support my choice when I voiced out what I wanted to be. When I showed to them how serious I was about my dream, only then they gave me their support. It was tiring initially but as soon as I met Chaeyoung, Jisoo and Jennie, they became the pillar of my strength. They put their trust in me and that what made me strong. Now you're saying I did a good job..I was utterly happy. No, happy was an understatement, I'm blessed."

Lisa wiped her the corner of her eyes with the back of her palms without noticing Taehyung who was stepping closer. Suddenly, she was engulfed into a hug which widened her eyes. She was too shocked to say anything but one thing she felt at that time.

It was so warm, he was warm.

"You've done well Lisa," Taehyung whispered softly which sent butterflies in her stomach.

She wrapped her arms around his torso, tightening the hug, "thank you Taehyung."

If only you knew Taehyung, if only you knew how endlessly I'm in love with you.