Chapter 10 - Lunch

**soundtrack for today 'So Soo Bin - Oh I. Might as well being played at the romantic scene below**

"Wait for a sec, let me find the keys first." Chaeyoung rumbled inside her handbag and found the keys, instantly unlocking the door.

"Lisa, I'm home."

Hearing no response, Chaeyoung slightly furrowed her eye brows and decided to call her once again.

Jungkook slowly trailed behind Chaeyoung when she entered her house. He would say that although Chaeyoung's house was not as big as his, he was simply astonished with the simple interior and furniture design. The front door instantly led to the living room where a 4 seaters burgundy nylon stretch sofa and a simple brownish coffee table were displayed. The walls of the living room were hung with a pale grey grasscloth which provided a neutral background for the brightly coloured upholstery. Simple yet nice.

"Lisa?", still no response.

Weird. Chaeyoung thought.

"Jungkook, feel free to make yourself home. I'll be back later, just to put my stuffs inside the bedroom" Gesturing Jungkook to enter the house, Chaeyoung walked towards her room, instantly put her vinyls on her study table and took off her cardigans, leaving only her white shirt and high-waisted jeans.

"Maybe she went out." Chaeyoung mentally thought. She decided to check her phone and immediately noticed a message from Lisa.

- I'll be going out for a while. Might be late. Be careful.💖 -

Chaeyoung read the message and she was flurried as it meant only Jungkook and her were left inside the house. She furiously shook her head avoiding any sinful thought. She let out a huff and went outside to the living room.

Going downstairs, she saw Jungkook was enthralled by a framed painting on the wall which she recognized immediately.

Her painting.

It was a painting of a woman being proposed by a man under a big shady dormant tree. It was during the winter where the snowflakes beautifully fell, making the already delicate scene to be much more magnificent and she admitted she loved the painting a lot.

To be honest, it was drawn by her during her university life when she was aimlessly wandered around the Hangang's river, carrying her blank white canvas and pile of her acrylic paintings. She had wasted a lot of time, sketching, painting but she just could not finish up her art. She was so engrossed deriving inspiration to even notice that it was already late in the evening. The day got colder and she barely noticed that she was trembling of coldness. She was devastated for not being able to finish even one painting and was about to leave the park when her eyes caught a scene.

A proposal.

Her smile curved up on her flushed face as she sat back, sketching and painting pouring out her emotion into it while looking back and forth at the scene and her canvas, photographed the awe-inspiring moment into an art.
She stayed there not knowing for how long it had been.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" She interrupted.

"It is indeed a very nice painting. You sure do have talent in art." Jungkook looked at her with pure admiration and she could not help but flustered.

"How did you know this is my painting?" Chaeyoung widened her eyes unbelievably impressed with Jungkook's guess.

"I might as well recognize the signature at the bottom corner of the painting which seemed to be exactly as the signature I found in Joon Hyung's book?" Jungkook said, raising up one of his eye brows while putting his forefinger on his chin, earning a small laugh from Chaeyoung.