Chapter 30 - Trust

P/s : Jungkook's cover is so beautiful and plus this is one of my favourite songs. I ended up playing this song while writing this chapter❤️

She dressed up herself pretty decent after having small breakfast with Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung looked so solemn these past few days and she wondered why. She did intend to ask her but seeing how Chaeyoung shrugged it off with a plastered smile on her face made her intention halt.

Lisa went to the restaurant she was supposed to have her lunch with Taehyung right after she bid her goodbye to her best friend. A wide smile stretched on her bright face as Taehyung kept on sending apology texts to her because he suddenly had to settle a matter instantaneously when he was supposed to pick her up. Lisa thought it was cute because he was so flustered when she teased him but nevertheless she was sitting on the table reserved for both of them, patiently waiting for the man to appear. There is no turning back now she knew but it was never wrong to give a try isn't it?

"I'm sorry I'm late," his husky voice greeted her which made her lifted up her gaze from the phone.

She gave out a smile, "it's okay. You're not that late."

"But still I'm late," he smiled guiltily but Lisa made sure he was feeling comfortable with her. She understood his obligations because Chaeyoung used to tell her about his career. She knew how busy Taehyung as a person yet he still allocated time for their lunch which she was really grateful for.

How much more charming he can be?

"Shall we?" Her thought suddenly was cut off with his question.

"Yes we should," Lisa let out a giggle seeing how formal he acted in front of her. That made him grin and both of them let out a small laugh.

Lisa learned new things about Taehyung during their lunch because they surely talked a lot about themselves. Taehyung told her about his current life and she did too as well. He was so inspiring and she admired him a lot particularly for his perspective of life. He was modest much to her liking.

After the satisfying meals, Taehyung brought her to the arcade and Lisa was thankful she wore her casual outfits because how weird it would be to wear a skirt while you were in there right? She was having the best time of her life playing and laughing. She laughed when he laughed. She giggled when he pouted disappointingly. At last she found Taehyung's weakness which he was not so good at games. He was a normal human being after all.

"Taehyung, what was that?" Lisa laughed at his attempt to shoot the basketball.

"What? I'm shooting the ball," he replied with a prideful look.

"That's not how shoot the ball. It's like this," with that, Lisa gave a try and her ball precisely hit the loop.

"Okay fine, I admit I'm not good at this," he surrendered as he let out a sigh.

Lisa laughed again seeing his devastated look before patting his shoulder, "it's okay, practice makes perfect."

Taehyung let out a condescending sneer before he let out a small laugh.

In the late evening, both of them were walking side by side, enjoying the chilly evening breeze. She inhaled the fresh scent of the gentle air ruffling through their silhouettes.

"Thanks Lisa. I've forgotten the last time I've had this much fun," Taehyung broke the silence as he kept his stare at the running children in front of them.

"I should be the one who said that," Lisa smiled contently as she spoke, "thank you for today Taehyung."

"You want to go somewhere before I drive you home?" He looked at her with a small smile.