Chapter 12 - His parents

"Good morning, Jungkook, Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung dear, it must be tiring to stay overnight, isn't it? Come, let me bring you to the guest room for you to freshen up yourself and after that come and join us for breakfast okay?" Aunt Ji Woo greeted Chaeyoung as soon as Jungkook and her entered the house.

Entering the mansion was simply mesmerizing as the facade was astounding. The hallway flowed into a large, wide staircase that provided the main means of engress from the living room to the private rooms on the second floor. The ceiling was undeniably high completed with oversized travertine tiles. Off to the main living room was a small sitting room where the fireplace with a tall mantel of birchwood situated. The shades of the wall was a mixture of beige and ochre which gave off an earthy look. Connected the the main living room was the main dining hall where she could see a few uniformly dressed maids were busy setting up the table for breakfast. It was simply awe-striking.

"Chaeyoung, do stay here for a while and you can do as you please, you can take a shower and don't forget to eat. You haven't eaten proper meal since last night." Jungkook turned his body towards her and softly murmured. He held her right arm and continued, "I'll be back after I settle Joon Hyung's discharge from the hospital."

"Okay sure. Don't worry, they will do nothing to me. Aunt Ji Woo seems so nice." Chaeyoung let out a chuckle seeing how he talked with a hint of worry on his face.

"I know but if eomma ask or tell you something weird just bear with it right?" She nodded.

"Eomma, I'll go to the hospital first. I'll get back with Joon Hyung soon."

"Sure son. Drive safe."

"Will do." Jungkook gave her a smile and with that he left for the hospital.

Chaeyoung went to the guest room where the maid escorted her to and closed the door without forgetting to say thank you. She sat on the edge of the bed and stretched her body due to how sore she was feeling. She admitted she did not get a quality sleep last night, she was sleeping on the couch with her head on the arm rest without any blanket. She woke up due to her phone alarm and realized a blanket was wrapped around her. It was kinda weird as she truly remembered that she did not get up to take any blanket. She noticed that it was early, very early approximately 5:45 am. Stretching up her whole body, she stood up from the sofa and noticed Jungkook was sleeping on the chair near the bed with his head resting on his arms on the bed.

His body would surely ache later.

Seeing his sleeping state, she could not help but admire how good he looked. His mouth was slightly parted, his right cheek was pressed onto his arm, how beautifully his strong nose complemented his facial features. Those eyes..those beautiful eyes were closed, curtained with his long thick lashes and how his hair covered his forehead. She was captivated by the sight, she did not know what possessed her but she walked closer to him and she did that.
She softly caressed his hair, brushing his hair to uncover his eyebrow. Her heart raced but it did not stop her act. But, her act instantly stopped when he stirred a bit as his eyes fluttered open causing Chaeyoung to revert back and calm her ownself.

What was I thinking?

"Good morning. You're awake?" Jungkook said with his raspy morning voice and she innerly cursed. Damn that voice.

Little did Chaeyoung know that Jungkook had already awakened and he tried to control his emotion when he felt her softly brushing his hair. His heart beated so fast and he was afraid she might heard it. That caused him to wake up and seeing how her facial expression was after that made him to innerly chuckle.

He admitted he was first captivated by her beauty but later he started to fall for her due to her uniquesness, her intriguing personalities and how purely breathtaking she was as a whole. He wanted to know her better.