Chapter 2 - Treat

** I inserted a soundtrack for this chapter. Play the song at the end of the chapter to get the feel😉 **

Chaeyoung woke up due to the sound of her alarm. She took her phone from the lamp post table and instantly noticed the time. "Ahh, it's already 5:30 am". She mumbled. 

Chaeyoung is a morning person and she always wakes up early, futhermore it was her turn to prepare breakfast for herself and her housemate, Lalisa who she had been living together with for the past one year. She could not deny that Lalisa had been a good friend of her whom she's very comfortable with and they used to share their feelings whenever each of them is having difficult times. Time flied and they undeniably had grown closer and she's literally thought her as her own blood-related sister.

She tidied up her bed and instantly took a refreshing shower. Wearing a big white T-shirt with baby pink shorts underneath, she entered the kitchen and started to gather all the ingredients for the breakfast.

"What should I make? Coconut pancakes should be okay" She thought to herself. Tying up her hair into a messy bun, she skillfully mixing up the flour and the rest of the ingredients and fried the pancakes. "And these beautiful yet delicious pancakes should be completed with maple syrup". She cheerfully talked by herself. A few strands of her hair fell off of her bun due to her moving back and forth the kitchen.

"Morning Chae". Lisa greeted her, still in her pyjamas, yawning with those dreamy eyes and unwashed face. 

"Yah Lalisa! You better wash up first or else you won't get breakfast". Chaeyoung's eyes instantly widened seeing her friend's wake up state.

"Alright mum, I'll wash up. Relax! Just came down to see what you're doing". She winked at Chaeyoung, mischievously smiling showing her beautiful set of white pearl teeth. Seeing Lisa's behaviour unconsciously made a small smile tugged up at the corner of her lips.

"Ohh it's already 6:15 am. I should get ready too". Chaeyoung noticed the wall clock on the wall of the living room and promptly got herself ready for the school. Wearing only a simple knitted cashmere-blend in a versatile beige hue with bell sleeves, completed with a pair of black skinny jeans and only a simple makeup, she let down her long silky hair with curls at the end. She is ready for work.

"Hey Lisa. Does it feel good?" She sat down across Lisa and poured her favourite mango smoothie for Lisa and herself. 

"As expected from the pretty Park Chaeyoung. Your dishes taste impressively good. Your future husband will be so damn lucky though". 

Chaeyoung let out small chuckles watching her best friend's antics. "Come on hurry up, we don't want to be late for works". She reminded themselves seeing how the time ticked fast.

After having breakfast, they walked side by side, chattering about things they think of, laughing freely while enjoying the tranquil morning breeze, admiring the fallen brownish-green dry leaves and separated ways when they reach a classic small yet aesthetic café where Lisa worked, waving goodbyes.

"See you soon, Lis."

"Bye Chae. Be careful on your way to the school. "

"Will do."

Chaeyoung fastened her pace, not wanting to be late.