Chapter 14 - Jennie

A young lady elegantly walked from the airport departure, she carried her luggage and tightened her hold on her strap bags smiling contently. She was only wearing a white loose strap tank top with a grey open cardigan and black distressed slim jeans looking very chic. Her grey ankles booties clacked and she took off her Chanel sunglasses and stopped halfway in the airport. She had finally arrived in Korea.

Her eyes wandered around the airport to find a guy who was waving at her wearing his alluring smile. "Oppa! Long time no see." Jennie excitedly hugged her elder brother and he did the same, breaking the hug and patted his sister's head with care.

"I missed you, sis. Come on, let's get home. Mom and dad are so eager waiting for your arrival. We should get home as soon as possible."

"Okay. Can't wait to see them. I missed them a lot. I had a lot of story to be told." Jennie blurted and clung her arms with her brother's. They then walked out of the airport and her brother drove them towards their house.

Upon arrival, Jennie could see her parents were already waiting in the front yard sittting on the acacia garden bench. "Mom, dad! I missed you."

"Sweetheart, we miss you too!" Her mother engulfed her in a tight hug. Her father embraced her later and his brother suddenly blurted, "Hello? I'm here."

Jennie rolled her eyes to see her brother's act and she snickered, "Oppa, let me hug them a little bit longer. I haven't seen them for months. You've already spent your time with them more than me. Just don't be jealous."

"No..no..take your time. I'm not jealous at all. After all, I'm their favourite child. Right....mom, dad?" With that, he left them with a loud laugh and she whined seeing how her brother teased her. How she missed his sass.

"Mom, dad! Look at that..how dare he teases me. I've just arrived!"

"Oh dear, your know how your brother. He just missed to tease you. Come on...let's get inside. The food will get cold." Her mother abrupted and they instantly went inside the house.

Jennie is the youngest child in the family. She has an elder brother who is currently working as an architect. Her brother loved drawing since he was young and he undeniably had amazing talent in drawing. She, on the other hand always has interest in fashions and dress ups. Maybe she was influenced by her mother who also loved dresses and having splendid fashion styles. She often dressed up following the latest trend and was entitled as the fashion figure during her university life. She pursued her passion in fashion and designs and luckily enough she was offered with internship in Paris which was well-known for its fashion industry. Of couse she accepted the offer and flied to Paris right after she finished her study in Korea. She was never been happier as to meet a lot of renowned fashion designers whom she had been seeing in the media. It was truly remarkable and it was like her dream finally came true.

"Mom, dad. Can I go out for a while? I want to meet my friends. You know Chaeyoung and Lisa, right? If I have time, I would love to meet Jisoo as well." Jennie uttered during their meals.

"Yes you can. But make sure to be back early. You need rest after hours of travelling." Her mother permitted her to do so and she could not help but feeling excited to meet her best friends. It has been ages since she met them isn't it? So why not. She missed them for sure.

"Do you need a ride?" Her brother asked taking a sip of his juice.

"No..it's fine. I can drive there by myself. It won't be long." She replied earning a nod from him.

" She replied earning a nod from him