Chapter 3 - Captivated

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook walked steadily across the classes corridor earning a few glances from the female teachers who were currently leaving the school as the class sessions had already ended.

His eyes roamed around the area, finding Joon Hyung's class as he had promised his son last night to treat him his favourite sweet desserts. "Found it!" Jungkook instantly cheered as he managed to find Joon Hyung's class. His call for his son was abrupted when he heard the conversation of Joon Hyung with a mesmerizing female figure.

"Miss Chaeyoung, I would like to say thank you for yesterday's treat. My dad said that when people are kind towards us, we should express our gratitude and repay their kindness if possible. Miss, can I ask you if you want to have light meals with us? My father will fetch me and I actually want to treat you just like you treated me."

The female squatted down to Joon Hyung's level, caressing his soft locks. "Hmm, your dad is absolutely true, dear. Whenever people are kind to you, never forget to repay their kindness, let alone forget to say thank you. You're such a good boy, aren't you?" Both of her hands trailed down to Joon Hyung's shoulders, flashing her sweet smile.

"That smile is illegal" Jungkook snickered, seeing Chaeyoung smiled unconsciously made him smile too. Seeing the situation portrayed in front of him undoubtedly warmed his heart as he had never seen Joon Hyung being as friendly to another woman as he is towards Chaeyoung. Additionally, he noticed how simple outfits Chaeyoung wore successfully complemented her slim and slender figure, making him believed that she is absolutely one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen.

"Then may I bring you to a cafe perhaps to treat you as to repay your kindness for treating Joon Hyung yesterday?" Jungkook suddenly abrupted.

"Dad!" Joon Hyung excitedly ran towards Jungkook, earning an embrace and he instantly lifted up Joon Hyung causing Joon Hyung to wrap his small hands around his neck.

"Ahh Jungkook-ssi. You've arrived." Scrunching up her high-buttoned nose, Chaeyoung awkwardly greeted Jeongguk which made him flutter to see how breathtaking she was as she stood up and started to walk closer to them.

"So Chaeyoung-ssi, how about the offer? Would you mind to follow us to nearby cafe because Joon Hyung actually wants to have cakes since last night and I think it is a good idea to bring you if you don't mind, right? So we can actually fill up our stomachs with pretty good stuffs. Don't worry, it's my treat." Jungkook said in such a friendly manner, hoping for her not to decline his offer.

"Sure, but let me get my things first in the office." She replied with a small smile and excused herself, walking to the teachers' office to pack her things.

Jungkook innerly cheered in joy as Chaeyoung accepted his offer, he initially thought that she would decline his offer just as yesterday but thankfully she accepted. 

"Why do I even feel excited though? It's just treating an ordinary lady for a simple treat" Jungkook questioned himself as he never had so much excitement before towards women except for his ex-wife.

"Joon Hyung, come on let me take you to the car first and put your things there, alright?" Jungkook said to Joon Hyung while holding his hand and walked towards his white Range Rover Evoque. 

"Alright Dad! Yeah finally I get to eat my favourite desserts" Joon Hyung instantly replied while bringing his other hand to the air, cheering joyously. Jungkook let out chuckles seeing the excitement beamed out of him. He unlocked the car door and they instantly got on the cozy black leather car seats. 

"Joon Hyung, can you wait for a moment. I think that your teacher is taking much more longer time than I expected her to. Let me check her out". Jungkook said to Joon Hyung, realizing that indeed Chaeyoung took a long time just to pack her things. He actually afraid if anything happened to her noticing how leisured and quite the school was at this moment, indicating there was no people left due to the ended class sessions. He did not even know why he became worry and being so protective of her despite their brief meet ups, only knew each other's name. He thought that it's his nature to be like that.

After ensuring the car was parked nearby the front school and locked, Jungkook walked inside the school searching for the teachers' office and he managed to find it only in a brief of moment. There he saw Chaeyoung's figure being deeply in her thought to notice his presence nearby. "What could she be thinking of until she doesn't even realize my presence here?" Jungkook softly spoke and decided to call her.

"Done?"

"Oh my God." Chaeyoung startled due his voice causing her to jump a little and automatically brought her right hand towards her chest. "Jungkook-ssi, you scared me." Seeing her shocked state, making Jungkook let out a small chuckle before apologizing, "I'm so sorry..I didn't mean to scare you, just came here to ensure you're safe cause there's literally no one left in the school I bet." He locked his gaze with Chaeyoung.

"It's okay, what can actually happen here though." Chaeyoung let out a small laugh and Jungkook knows she was flustered seeing how she unconsciously fidgeted her long dainty fingers.

He kept his gaze on her seemingly to be drowned in her captivating clear iris. "You would never know, Chaeyoung-ssi."

Their eyes were locked together sending butterflies in his stomach and indescribable wave of feelings whooshing inside his heart. Chaeyoung cleared her throat, instantly breaking the stares and flashed her smile to cover her awkwardness and quickly asked "Shall we, Jungkook-ssi?"

"Yes sure, Chaeyoung-ssi."

With that, both of them walked together towards Jungkook's car to find the waiting Joon Hyung who seemed so excited seeing both of his father and teacher walking to his direction. Jungkook realized that Chaeyoung was quite tall noticing how her head surpassed his shoulder but still he was much taller than her. It's just their height differences was cute. He unknowingly contemplated his thought.

Jungkook already had the feel that today will be a great day for him. He's not wrong and it was indeed a fine day.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/n : I also included Jungkook's POV in this chapter regarding their second meet up. Today's soundtrack is Mood Indigo - Cheeze, just imagine Jungkook's feeling through this song. How is it guys?😚