Chapter 15 - Dinner party

**Today's song : Kim Min Seung - Thumping**

Jungkook walked towards his office earning greetings from all of his workers. He headed towards his office and took a seat on his leather swivel chair. He rested his head on the chair and closed his eyes. He was relieved as he remembered not having any important meetings or appointments which gave him time to relax.

"Mr. Jeon, may I come in?"

He opened up his eyes upon hearing a knock and voice which he was familiar with, his secretary.

"Yes sure, come in."

"Mr Jeon, today you'll be attending a dinner party at Four Seasons Hotel. The Kims Group will throw a celebration party for their newest hotel project and President Kim personally invited you."

"I nearly forgot about that. What time is it again?" Jungkook lightly pinched his nose bridge and let out a sigh.

"It's on 8 pm, sir."

"Noted that. Thank you, Soo Hyun. You may leave."

"Alright, sir."

Jungkook had always gone to these typical company dinner parties as it was one of his strategies to build branches of network and connections with influenced people as well as potential business partners. He usually went by himself when almost everyone who attended the event has their respective partners. He could have brought anyone with him but he felt wrong of having a date without any concern or tiny bits of feeling. That was when he suddenly thought of her.

Should I ask her?

Jungkook took his phone on the table and searched for her number. He was contemplating to call her but in the end he did. He nervously waited for her to pick up the call, he walked back and forth in front of his desk and stopped when he heard her voice. That angelic voice.

Hello, Jungkook?

Hey Chaeyoung. Sorry if I am disturbing you.

No, you're not. I don't have class right now.

Oh ya? Glad to hear that, haha.

Yeah. So...why do you call? I mean you must have reasons for calling right? It doesn't mean I don't like it..ahh what am I saying. Sorry for rambling.

Jungkook softly chuckled hearing her rambled.

So it means you like it when I call? Okay then, I will call you often haha. But yes, I call you to ask something.

Uhh...haha. Ask about what?

Are you free tonight?

Yes I am. Why?

I want to invite you to a dinner party. It is like a corporate party..you know. It's okay if you have other plan. I'm not forcing you.

Yes sure, why not.

Hearing her letting out a chuckle made a smile instantly crept up on his face.

Cool. Let me pick you up at 6?

Sure.

Okay, see you.

See you. Bye.

Bye, Chae.

After finishing his conversation with Chaeyoung, he could not supress his grin and excitement. She literally agreed.