Chapter 27 - Her wish

**I'm listening to this song while writing. I don't know how but it suits Taehyung's situation so much**

That afternoon, Chaeyoung was having a great time with Taehyung since he had been telling her about his experience while he was in Japan. How he missed home and particularly, how he missed her. The memories during the school trip suddenly crawled back into her head when Taehyung confessed his feelings and even told her he would wait until she was truly ready. How could she reply his feelings when she had no answer towards her own feelings? How could she said that a special someone was making his way, occupying her heart and topping his position? She did not want to lose her best friend. Taehyung had been there throughout her whole life. Only by seeing him in front of her eyes made her heart at ease, by listening to his chattering could make her felt warm. Taehyung made her feel - warm.

"Chae? Hello Chaeyoung. Are you listening to me?" Taehyung snapped his fingers in front of Chaeyoung's eyes as she seemed so lost in her thoughts.

"Ohh sorry. What did you say again?" Chaeyoung blinked her eyes, refocusing towards their conversations to only see him narrowing his eyes to her.

"Are you okay Chae? I said I brought something for you from Japan," Taehyung cleared his throat and he put a pink box wrapped with a mixture of silver and black ribbons.

"Tae what is this?" Chaeyoung took the box, amazed with the neat wrappings. Taehyung had always brought her presents every time he returned from the places he visited. He always thought about her didn't he?

"Open it.." Taehyung leaned back on his seat while observing her with similar excitement. Taehyung was hoping she would like his presents but knowing how appreciative she was, he knew Chaeyoung would always appreciate every single thing he did for her. His smile grew wider when he saw her exhilarated expression.

Chaeyoung opened the box, widening her eyes to see the content, "mochi?"

"Mhmm, not only that. They are from different flavours, chocolate, mango, vanilla, cookies and cream. You name it. I even went to different shops to buy those flavours," Taehyung leaned to the front putting his elbows on the table supporting his face.

"Tae, you don't have to but I like it. Really really like it," Chaeyoung slightly pouted as she was sincerely touched with the present he bought.

"I'm glad you like them," Taehyung smiled before he took out another small velvety box, "and I have another present for you."

"Seriously Tae? These are more than enough," Chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows to see him picking up the box while standing up from his chair and went to her.

"This one is much more special and I hope you like it," Taehyung suddenly turned her chair to face him and he knelt down, opening the box revealing a bracelet. It was a whimsical bracelet crafted with delicate daisy petals in a contemporary mix of metals and swarovski. As if it was inspired from an urban garden, purely eye catching.

Chaeyoung gasped causing a soft smile curved on his face. Taehyung took her left hand on her lap and put on the bracelet with care. Chaeyoung look at the bracelet decorating her wrist while observing the man in front of her. He has done so much for her since she ever remembered which made drops of tears escaped from her eyes. She felt grateful to have Taehyung in her life and these kinds of affections he has been showing that made her feelings developed.

"Pretty," Taehyung held her hand in his, satisfied with his choice on her. He grinned eagerly and he raised his head to see the woman he cared for with a tear-streaked face. She was looking at him with tears. Taehyung suddenly panicked upon seeing her face and his eyes instantly widened.