Chapter 13 - Movie

**Play the song when you reach the half of the chapter**

"Thank you for the breakfast aunty, uncle. I would like to excuse myself first. I haven't had the chance to tell my housemate about my whereabouts, I'm afraid she would be panicking by now." Chaeyoung politely said, she intended to excuse herself first and went back home as she was pretty sure Lisa would be worried of her. Thus, her phone died and she could not notify her. Even though Jungkook's parents asked her to wait until he came back and sent her home, she would not want to do so. Jungkook must be extremely tired too due to having less sleep and rest.

"Are you sure you can go back by yourself? I'm sure Jungkook will be back soon. He can send you home." Aunt Ji Woo seemed very concern of her.

"Ani..it's okay. I don't want to trouble him. He must be tired. Don't worry I can go back by myself." Chaeyoung said reassuringly.

"Okay then but be careful." Ji Woo admitted Chaeyoung seemed very nice and she effortlessly stole her heart with her charming personality. She could not suppressed her smile thinking if her son also felt the same way.

"I will. Please thank Jungkook for me."

"Sure dear."

"Honey, I love her. She seems so nice and pure. Do you think Jungkook will open up again and love?" Ji Woo faced her husband while seeing Chaeyoung gradually disappeared from her sight.

"Let the time decides, honey. If she can make Jungkook smiles again, I will be supporting them." Her husband replied smiling softly and squeezed her shoulder lightly.

"I really hope Jungkook can be happy again. He had suffered long enough."

Chaeyoung walked down the street inhaling the fresh scent of morning breeze. She took a cab and told the driver her address. She looked outside the window, seeing people started to roam around the streets, entering the shops and looking down to her watch, she noticed it was already 10 o'clock in the morning. In no time, she had reached her home.

She went into her house and noticed Lisa was sleeping on the sofa. She must be waiting for me. She woke her up and Lisa instantly sit up hugging her.

"Where have you been? I've been worried sick of you."

"I'm sorry, Lis. My phone died and I couldn't notify you that I spent my night at the hospital. Joon Hyung got admitted to the hospital due to high fever."

"Thank God you're fine. How's his condition? Is he fine?"

"Yes he's fine. He'll be discharged today."

"Why are you sleeping here. You should be sleeping inside your room. You can get sick."

"I'm waiting for you last night and accidentally slept here. Let me get inside my room to continue my sleep. Do wake me up for lunch." Lisa woke up and went upstairs into her room.

"Okay sure." Chaeyoung replied and went to her bedroom to charge her phone. A sudden burst of notifications and messages lit up her phone and her eyes caught a message - from Jungkook.

Have you safely arrived? I'm sorry I couldn't send you.

A smile tugged up on her face and she instantly replied his message.

I'm home. It's okay...don't worry. You should get some rest😊.

She was about to put down her phone when her phone beeped.

Yes sure. You should take a rest too, Chae .

He called me Chae? It is love emoji? Well damn, he got me. Her eyes widened at his message and she could not help but letting out a small scream due to how excited she was.