Chapter 6 - Friend?

"Ahhhhh!" Chaeyoung screamed heartily.

In front of her is currently a white-faced lady with a messy bun standing with both of her hands on her hips while sending glares to her, causing her to jump out of shock.

"Mind to tell me who was that guy?" Lisa snickered raising one of her eye brows.

"Gosh Lisa, I nearly had a heart attack you know. If I die who would be cooking for you, huh?" Chaeyoung composed herself and took of her brown leather ankle boots, immediately entered the house.

She took a sit on their 4 seaters burgundy nylon stretch sofa, instantly relieved her sore legs as she had been walking a lot today.

"So tell me Chae, who was he?" Lisa impatiently asked after taking a seat beside Chaeyoung.

"He's just a father of one of my students, Lisa. You know Joon Hyung right? He's Jungkook, Joon Hyung's father." Chaeyoung replied closing her eyes while leaning her back against the sofa.

"Heol, I know that Joon Hyung is such a handsome young child, but I never expect that his father is even hotter." Lisa softly chuckled earning a shoot of glare from Chaeyoung.

"Really Lisa? You too? God, I think I've been walking with a celebrity just now you know. I earned a lot of hateful and green-eyed glares from women who passed us." She laughed remembering how those women actually glared at her although she had done nothing to them.

"I bet they're jealous of you. Well, you walked with a hot guy but Chaeyoung you're the same though. Remember during our university lives, you are so famous, the guys were drooling over you although you never minded those boys. Your locker was always filled with chocolates and flowers even love letters and I was literally happy to eat them as for your part." Lisa giggled tremendously making Chaeyoung laughed reminiscing their past days together.

"Speaking of university life, I really miss Jisoo and Jennie though. We haven't seen them since we've graduated." Chaeyoung interrupted.

Jennie and Jisoo had always been good friends with Chaeyoung and Lisa. They always hung out together although they majored in different courses, she in Educational course, Lisa in Dance course, Jisoo in Cooking and Culinary course while Jennie majored in fashion and designs.

They successfully graduated and Chaeyoung managed to land a job as a teacher while Lisa actually was preparing to open up her own dance studio. The work she is doing now actually as a filler and maybe for some pocket money. Jisoo had been working hard to open up her own restaurant and she currently takes additional cooking course to maximize her skills. Jennie is currently in Paris completing her internship and might as well came back to Korea as a successful fashion designer soon.

"But if you said that man, what was his name? Jungkook? Yeah that Jungkook guy is Joon Hyung's father, doesn't it mean that he actually has a wife?" Lisa questioned breaking her thoughts.

"Uhum, he used to have a wife but right now he's single cause they actually had divorced." She said remembering how Jungkook actually told her about his past marriage.

"Woah, there is actually a woman who left such a hot guy behind? Well she suffered such a huge loss." Lisa clicked her tongue and suddenly fixed her gaze on Chaeyoung with a mischievous glint.

"So Miss Park Chaeyoung, is there anything which I don't know might happen between the two of you?" Lisa grinned raising both of her eye brows twice.

"Gosh, there's nothing happened between us, Lisa. We barely met and he's just a friend." Chaeyoung denied realizing how red her face might be due to Lisa's statement.

"Nothing happens yet," Lisa highlighted the word yet and earned a slap on her arms with the small fluffy sofa cushions nearby.

"Yah Lalisa," Chaeyoung widened her eyes and was about to give another slap when Lisa quickly stood up and ran towards her room.