Chapter 7 - Pasta

Jungkook's POV

He quickly took a warm nice shower after coming back from the business trip from Australia two days ago. He undeniably tired from the jet lagged but noticing how long it has been since the last time he saw his son, he decided to suprise Joon Hyung at school. He missed his son a lot and he missed her too.

Wearing casual attire, only a blue button denim shirt with fitted black jeans, he grabbed his phone, his black leather Hentley wallet and car keys, he went out of the house. Wearing his cinammon Timberlands loafers, he unlocked his car and drove off to Joon Hyung's school.

Once arrived, Jungkook waited patiently inside his car, scrolling his phone to check for any notice from his company as well as getting information about the current issues.

His eyes wandered around the school front yard and instantly caught the glimpse of figure that managed to shake his heart lately. A smile tugged at the corner of his lips and he was about to get off his car to call Chaeyoung when she directly approached a young man who leaned his back against his car. He admitted that man was indeed a good looking man. His smile instantly left his face.

What surprised him the most when the man wrapped his arms around Chaeyoung and she instantly hugged him back which stirred up Jungkook's feelings. Without knowing, he tightly grasped the car steering wheel due to the sudden urge of rage. "Is that her boyfriend or what?" He irritantly snickered. His thought was interrupted when Joon Hyung knocked the car window and he unlocked the door, letting him to get on the car.

"Dad, you never said that you will come back today," Joon Hyung delightfully commented seeing Jungkook who fetched him. Seeing how happy Joon Hyung was and how he grinned with his sparkling eyes instantly made him soft. Jungkook caressed Joon Hyung's hair and engulfed him in a hug. He truly loved his son, he is his most valuable treasure.

"I want to surprise you. Come on, let me treat you something good. What do you want to eat? Just tell me." Jungkook softly muttered.

"Really? I want to eat pasta." Joon Hyung replied and earned a small laugh from Jungkook.

"Okay pasta. Let's go. I know a place that serves the best pasta." With that, Jungkook drove off towards the restaurant he once dined in when he met one of his business partners. The quality of the food deserved thumb ups and he would want to fill up his stomach there again.

Taehyung parked his car near the restaurant and both of them got off his car and went inside the restaurant

Taehyung parked his car near the restaurant and both of them got off his car and went inside the restaurant. The interior design of the restaurant was enough to give off congruent vibes. It was a mixture of casual dining at one side which has a relaxing and friendly atmosphere and fine dining at the other side which was much more attentive than the casual establishments. She could merely notice that the fine dining was designed on the second level of the restaurant had a special design, unique decoration and high-quality furniture. The jazz tunes playing subtly in the background also added the already exquisite restaurant ambience to be more elegant.