28

Hyunjin and Connor were scouring their search area. Hyunjin was asking everybody he saw if they had seen Seungmin, hanging up flyers everywhere he could. Connor had lost track of how many places he'd teleported to within their search area. Nobody seemed to have seen him at all. When the two met up with each other again both of them were tired. Two days had past and none of the group had found any leads.

"Any luck on your end?" Hyunjin asked with fatigue in his voice

"No."

"We have to keep searching."

"Wait, we need to rest or else we'll become a hindrance to ourselves."

"Fine, let's head back to the tower and monitor everyone else's progress."

~~

Jeongin and Chan had been scouring the forests and parkland in the south of the city. Hyunjin and Seungmin's safe house was near here so they thought it would be the best place to start.

"Chan, what if we can't find him?" Jeongin says with fear in his tone.

"Don't think like that Jeongin, we're going to find him."

The two hadn't turned up anything at the safehouse so they went to the park where he was abducted. Upon their arrival, Chan and Jeongin immediately knew something felt off about the scene. They had only been their a few moments when Chan dropped to his knees covering his ears.

"AAHH, SO LOUD!"

"Chan! Chan, what's going on?" Jeongin looked down to see Chan's eyes glowing a dark green.

"The trees, they're all yelling at once, so much noise."

Jeongin looked around him not knowing what to do until an idea popped into his head. He had no idea if it would work, but it was worth a shot. His eyes became orange and slit and he focused on speaking power into his words.

"You're all so loud! Don't you think it would be great if you would all shut up!"

Jeongin waited a moment before he saw Chan remove his hands from his ears and stand up again.

"How did you?"

"Any living thing is open to suggestion, especially if a Kitsune is the one doing it." Jeongin smiled at the older male. "Can you talk to them now?"

"I'll try."

Chan's eyes glowed a dark green before he spoke up again

"Have any of you seen Kim Seungmin. He is the heir to the Naiad Royal Bloodline."

Jeongin heard nothing but silence but he saw Chan listening intently.

"He was here. Men surprised him and restrained him before throwing him in a truck. The truck headed northeast of here."

"That's great, we can tell Connor and Hyunjin!"

"No, something doesn't make sense. The trees are saying Hyunjin led the men."

Jeongin's eyes went wide. "We have to warn Connor!

The two took off towards the council tower as fast as they could.

~~

Trigger Warning

Seungmin hadn't been fed in two days, had hadn't had any water either. His body had grown frail and he had thinned out. Bruises and cuts covered his frame. The physical torture had taken its toll but the mental torture was far worse. Jeongho's Kitsune mental manipulation had left Seungmin a shadow of his former self, and Seungmin believed all of it was coming from Hyunjin. When he heard the door open his entire body began to tremble and tears came to his eyes knowing what was coming next.