Just May.

Nanana Prom Dress Hunting!!! Yeaaaaah. Fun? Ha.

May had been successful making me go here. We were in the mall today. It's Sunday so it's obviously as crowd as hell. The worst part was that we were in this party dress selling shop to look for dress and they make me to try dresses. The joy.

"Look at what I found girls," said May enthusiastically.

She was holding a cute pink dress with a low cut. (Like the picture on the side xD Sorry if it sucks I drew it myself)

"I wonder how the designer made it before meeting you. It's like designed just for you," said May. "Now, try it. Go! Go! Go!"

May pushed me until I started walked myself. I took the dress and went to the fitting room myself. I stripped my white thin top and blue jegging. I opened the dress' zip and use the dress from my legs.

"Okay. I look weird in this dress," I said exiting the fitting room.

May and Naty gaped. I knew it. I look like hell. I sighed.

Naty said, "You look... GORGEOUS!!!"

"Yeah girl. You look absolutely amazing," said May.

"Really? Because the last time I checked I looked like hell. And I'm freaking serious," I said.

"Ok. Go change first," commanded Naty.

I rolled my eyes and went back to the fitting room. I got out of the pink dress and wore my thin white top and blue jeggings once more.

"You are totally buying it. Or else, I am going to buy it for you," May said.

"How much does this cost by the way," I asked.

"It's on sale miss. The original price was $ 2,000 but today it's $ 1,500," said one of the employee.

May look- no. May glared at me. It's one of her ways making people do what she wants.

I grabbed my wallet and took out my credit card. I gave it to the cashier and signed at the paper. I took my credit card and a shopping bag with my dress inside.

"Okay May, we've got our dresses. But as I remembered Naty hasn't right?" I smirked to Naty with her smile which was about to crush

"Don't worry. I've got mine last week. My mom has picked me one," said Naty giving me a wink.

I groaned and asked to go home because we had been window shopping for like two hours. I must admit that this mall was so huge. Really. And May always said something like "But the shop there is said to have great clothes!" and then pouted which got Naty and me to agree. So, the window shopping lasted a few hours longer and it was dark outside.

We decided to eat in the mall after the discussion because we are hungry as hell. I wondered why people like May could last hours window shopping without getting tired. The restaurant we went in called 'The Grill' which had supper yummy steaks.

They tasted like heaven for fuck's sake. The steak was so juicy but not too bloody and the portion wasn't so big or too small so it was a taste of heaven not that I was a gourmand.

We went back home at five before eight. So luckily, I didn't have to go through the hours of preaches about how I shouldn't pass the curfew.

I opened the door and found my mom at the living room. She was obviously watching How I met Your Mother. That was her favorite film. Well, it's mine too.

Mom: "Hey! Found your dress?"

*wiggled eyebrows*

(A/N: This will be how I write conversations from now on)

Me: "Yeah. Thank god for that. May was being... Stubborn. Have we watched this episode, mom?"

Mom: "Noope. Can I see it?"

Me: "Okay"

I gave her the dress and she gaped. She looked at me and I smiled. "I know," I said.

She started blabbering things about what accessories I should wear at the prom. She was obviously the same as May. I was a magnet for a prom lover, wasn't I?

After the film was over, I went up to my room. I went straight to the bathroom and took a bath. Warm steam tangled around my body. How relaxing was that.

I woke up with a pillow pushed on my face. I struggled against it and pushed it away. I almost lost my breath when I actually heard a laugh. The pillow fell and I saw the one who pushed it against me. Ouch. May. What will it be this time? Can't I have a day rest?

May: "Rise and shine, sleeping beauty!!"

Me: "Don't you have any better way waking me up?"

May: "Nope. I tried to shake your body, scream your name and nothing came out of it. So, yeah. I don't have any better way waking you up."

Me: "Ugh. Give me one good reason why I should wake up now?"

May:"Hmm. Since prom is in two days, so... Guess yourself."

She gave me an evil smile. Oh no. Man. I swear my own bestie will be the death of me.

Me: "No. It's not a spa day."

May: "Too bad, darlin. It is."

Me:" Naty? Is she comming?"

May: "Of course. We all are. Quick dress up in 5. Chop chop."

She actually clapped her hand when she said 'chop chop'. I rolled my eyes for the God knew how much time.

Naty: "So there's our sleeping beauty!"

May: "Come on! We got a spa day to be done!"

Me: "How fun. Can't wait for this day to get started!" *note the sarcasm*

Suddenly, Spencer got out of his room. That was the definition of a bird nest. Apparently, he was in a bad mood. Luckily, I wasn't going to be home for the day.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Sorry didn't update earlier got into an extreme bad mood. My aunt is in town. And it's either I don't like her or I hate her. I swear she is so annoying.

And my aunt+my bro is the death of me.

Oh! And I haven't gotten myself to edit it. I was so RUSHED .-.

I'll update the next one soon. I can't say very soon since next week is my tests week. Wish me luck guys.

Oh and please read my new story it's called 'Be Careful What You Wish For' it's just prologue but if you think it's good, I'll update >:D.

Cheerio!!!

Vote!!!

Fan!!!!!

Comment!!!!

Thank you!!!!

Good day mister!! GOOD DAY!!