Touring the Devil

"My name is Spencer," he said. He paused for a while then continued, "Now can I go to my seat, miss? I'm not the biggest fan of attention."

She cleared her throat and said, "Sure. Umm, pick any empty seat you'd like."

"Thank you," he exhaled deeply. 

Oh gosh, I could see almost every girl giggled and said something like, "Did you see it? He was so cool and blah... blah..." And the guys were angry, like "Oh damn! He stole all of the girls' attention, and blah... blah... blah..." It was getting super annoying. 

It got even more annoying when he picked the seat next to me and all the girls were shocked then they were enviously glaring at me.   If looks could kill and I was a cat, I'd lose all my nine lives. 

I saw him smirking. Although he wasn't looking at me I knew it was for me. It made me angry.  Well, I could say that when I was raging, I wasn't really friendly. 

I looked at Naty, and I was glad. She's not one of those predators who looked like was about to consume him. She didn't even look interested, like nothing happened. Well, at least there was one girl in the class who didn't look ready to consume him. Thank God. 

The whole class was in complete shock when Ms. Jadinah was making sound to gather attention. It's her own way to gather attention.  I hated this about her. She really needs to stop doing this. 

She started babbling about things again as I complained things with Naty. 

"..... Anna," said Ms. Jadinah. 

I was half confused and half shocked when she said that. Then I whispered to Naty, "What was she talking about?" Okay. So she didn't know what she was saying either. Ms. Jadinah looked at me intensely as if waiting for me to say something and I heard Spencer whispering, "Just say yes." So I said yes. 

"Okay then. So you're gonna tour him around and please tell him about classes and subjects."

Wait. Tricked. I was tricked! He tricked me. I glared at him mouthing 'what the hell' then he chuckled. I realized another glare attack. Maybe this was how I'd die. And on my gravestone it'd say 'Annabelle. Died by glares. May the soul rest in peace'. 

"Umm, Miss. I'm sorry but can I tour him in exchange of Anna? I think she's burdened with it," said a voice. Oh, the barbie girl to the rescue! With the make up as thick as dictionary; she'll save you from touring the hot bad-ass guy! With her very cheerful smile and her hand raised. The one with straightened blonde hair and fake-boobs. The one with the name Tiffany. 

She was the school queen, or should I say, slut. Her hobby was something sluts normally did. Stealing boyfriends from poor girls. 

"Sure. Ask Spencer if he mind," she said. 

Tiff, being the slut, threw a sluttish smile. Which normally guys fell for. Well, I hoped he fell too. And all hope was lost when he said, "I think I'd rather go with Anna. I know her."