Something's Wrong

"Hi, Anna"

I flinched. What I saw scared me the most. Why was he here?

"What are you doing here? I thought you hated to go to such things as party and prom?"

Okay. It's totally spooky. First, he was here. Second, he's smiling. Not that he never did, but there's something off about it. Third, he's outside the ballroom. If he came late, at least he should went into the ballroom, right? Fourth, there is like a black aura emitting from him. I got a bad feeling.

"I changed my mind of not coming. Since I've done all those 'school' things, I thought that I should at least enjoy some activities in it. And nice to meet you too," he answered.

Okay. I'm totally confused. What he'd ever enjoy was toying me and my mind which he was currently doing. I shouldn't even be suspicious for him doing his habits. In contrast, I thought that he would never do things this far, but some parts of me believed that he may just playing with my head. And there was also a mini part of me that screamed 'I DON'T CARE!' and chose not to go into the other parts debating about which I should believe.

I didn't let my guard down and watched Spencer as he grinned as if nothing's wrong. I narrowed my eyes and watched his every moves. I knew this was obviously stupid but I just couldn't let my guards off!

Me: "Obviously there's something off about you. And I don't want to be keep hidden. So, spill the beans!"

Spencer: "How can I spill the beans when I don't have any to spill?"

Me: "Then why are you speaking so fudgeing formal and smile with these 'I'm evil' aura around you?"

Spencer: "Well, I'm caught, aren't I?"

He stripped of his upper clothing. I blushed a little for I was a virgin and those abs were fine. He found out that I blushed and smirked. Stupid virginal hormone! Then there was a navy blue vine that was giving this weird light started it's way to cover his body. It started from his chest, where human's heart was supposed to be, splitting it's vine to three. One went around his back and then went down to his dress pants; one went to his right hand; and the last one went to his left hand.

Black-blue wings showed up from his back. It was so big that it would almost reach the ground. His eyes started turning into a color of deep, dark blue almost black.

I flinched slightly at the aura he spread, but still keeping eye contact.

"You can't be Spencer, right," I asked. Ugh! Of course he's Spencer! Who else can he be?

"Of course. I'm his inner twin. My name is Raymond."

See! He's Spencer! Wait, what?? Did he just said 'of course'?? Aaargh

"What do you mean by inner twin?"

His wings went back to his back, leaving a tattoo like mine. The vines whirled back in too. He wore back his tops. When he finished tidying up, he answered, "Each creature actually have two souls. Well, soul isn't the exact word for it, but it'll work out fine."

He offered a walk and I accepted it.

"One is the original, another is the dark side of the original which is called shadow. We shadows are always there deep inside every creatures. But once one is a demon, we are not as deep as we were when we're not demons. We can speak to the original," he explained through a smile.

"So.. You are the 'shadow'?"

"Yeah."

"Then how can-"

"Well, that's as far as I can say. I accept no questions."

I narrowed my eyes.

"FINE."

He laughed at my anger which made me burn in rage. He even laughed more. I huffed and just walked back into the ballroom. Whoever he was, he really was another type of Spencer.

I took some random drink the waiter offer. I didn't really care whatever it was. After I drank it, I looked for May and Naty. While I was looking, suddenly I felt really dizzy. What was it again did I drink? No I didn't know.

I just went to see May and Naty to say goodbye. I wanted to go home now.

I took a cab to go home for I didn't bring my baby. Even if I did, I'd rater not to because I think I was drunk.

So..... The bad feeling that she had is WRONG!!! Or is it? >:D

Lalala....! What will happen??

How was the chapter? :D I'm becoming a lil pessimist coz there r only some comment and vote T.T Please comment and vote. Please doooo :3

COMMENT & VOTE will make me happy xD

Anyone want to be a character here? Just tell me and I'll make it ;D Haha

Thanks for reaadiing!!!!! ;;;;;;D

o_o I'm watching u o_o lol