It's Prom, Ladies!!

The ballroom was filled with people in different dresses. One can use the supper slutty or rather, showy.

Well, of course the slutty queen was Tiffany. Her dress was heart shaped on top when you can almost see her nipples and you can see her panties down there. I can't imagine another person sluttier than her.

Well my and my friend's dresses weren't slutty definetely. We were just using dresses. Not just a strand of cloth.

May, Naty, and I decided to hang around together until the slow music striked which was at 11.40. It was good to have great friends.

Suddenly, it was played photos. Memories of high school. The photos were taken from our freshmen year. The MC was blabbering about things which I wasn't listening to.

I smiled when the slideshow showed photos of me and my friends. Such great times.

Oh that was from the graduation. Aww I still remembered it as it was yesterday.

I was standing with my friends. Name by names were called. Some crying from happiness. Well, there were only some nerds who got schollarship tho. They said that it's a dream come true to blah blah blah.

"Annabelle," whispered someone.

"Wha-what?" Everyone stared at me and I was as red as tomato.

Clank. A flash caught my eyes. Oh. They didn't.

"Lucas! Delete that photo right now!" (A/N: Lucas is Anna's guy friend if you forgot)

He ignored me and showed the photo to all my friends. They all laughed.

I was totally aggravated and angry by the moment. I ran after Lucas. He ran as soon as he spotted me. Boy, he was fast!

He went out of the hall. Oh man! This will be hard. I went out of the hall but I couldn't find him. I looked at every possible directions he may went but it was futile.

"BOO!"

"AAAAAH!"

'Clank! Clank!'

"Haha. You should look at your face! It was priceless girl!"

I couldn't delete the photo that time. But the photo didn't show up at the slideshow. Lucky.

All of the sudden, I had the urge to throw up. I anguished for the pain it caused.

"Hey, hey! Anna!! What happened," May asked.

Me: "I think I just need fresh air."

May: "Do you want me to accompany you?"

Me: "No thank you. I just want to enjoy the breeze."

I walked out of the ballroom. I strolled around the place enjoy the night's breeze. The breeze was fresh and nice.

I rested my feet from the heel's hell in a bench. I sat there and put it off.

I admired the night sky today. The night was lighted by the touch of moonlight. The moon itself was crescent.

"Such a beauty isn't it?"

Me: "Yup. Too bad not many saw. What's your name?"

I looked to the source of the voice and found a girl. She was crying. Her make up was ruined.

I knew right away the girl was neither slut nor bitch. Her hair was brown like me, with some blonde streaks. I couldn't find out her skin or eye color for the darkness of night.

Girl: "Jessica. Call me Jess."

Me: "What happened? Why are you crying?"

Jess: "I saw my boyfriend making up with a slut."

Me: "Don't cry then. He's not worth your tears. I'm sure there are lots of guy who would love to take you instead of that ex boyfriend of yours."

Jess: "Really? Oh, no. You must be just trying to cheer me up. Please, just go."

Me: "No. You are pretty. Wait here a minute. I'll be back."

I went to May since she had this magical small bag with all make-up. I borrowed that bag of hers. Well, she asked me first what for. I just answered, "Emergency #3: A Slut Thief Attack Against Poor Girl" My face was serious for a moment. Then, we laughed together.

Me: "Okay. Seriously I need it now."

May: "For what again I ask?" *wiggled eyebrows*

Me: "Emergency #3: A Slut Thief Attack Against Poor Girl."

I said it again seriously an gave a nod. We laughed again. She gave me her magical super small bag with many make ups.

I went out again. The girl was still crying at the same place. I went there again and said, "Come with me."

I pulled her to the toilet and take a few tissue to wipe her tears and smeared mascara. I used the wet tissue to erase all make up from her face.

Her eyes were light hazel so I gave her the smoky eye make up. I gave her a dark colored eye shadow, eyeliner, and mascara. After eye make up, I gave her a few touch of blush and lip gloss. Mission rescue the poor girl done.

I smiled at the results. Jess was looking at herself in amazement.

Me: "See, you're pretty!"

Jess: "Is this really me?'

Me: "Yes! Now off you go. You should break up with your boyfriend first and hunt for hunks. Remember, you are pretty"

Jess: "Thank you. I owe you one."

She went out of the toilet and rushed back to the ball.

I too went back to the hall. I walked my way to May to return her tiny bag. "Annabelle once again saves the day," I said in a narrator's voice.

"Thank you Lady Annabelle. You're very generous," she said in a weird voice.

We laughed. It was totally weird to not laugh at. We chit-chatted about many things.

♪ Everyone can see

There's a change in me ♪

May and Naty were looking my way. I just nodded to them letting them dance. I as usual didn't have a partner. I looked around and found everyone dancing.

Since I didn't feel like standing, watching people danced, I once more went out.

"Hi, Anna"

I flinched. What I saw scared me the most. Why was he here?

______________________

Hello!!!! Okay. Here is the chapter!! Sorry. I'm kinda lazy. No. Really lazy for the holiday. I want to just read and read. Aw... Pardon me for my laziness. My laptop broke down. It can't be charged for some reasons.

,•___________________•,

So who can guess who the guy is??? Lollollollol

Darlin,

Please vote, comment, or fan me. Thankies.

Happy Holiday!!