Da Tattoo...

I woke up with the worse ache I ever had. Strangely, it was on my shoulders. I thought I didn't do anything with my shoulders yesterday. Along with the ache, I also had a high fever which made me unable to go to school.

I had once went to mirror to see anything weird with my back but there's no clue at all.

I went on my bed and rolling around trying to sleep. But it's hard somehow because of the sweats all over my body.

There were some knocks on the door. I then looked at the door and shouted, "WHO IS IT?"

"It's me," said the high-pitched girl.

"Come in."

She came in. It was May.

"Why didn't you tell me you didn't feel good?"

"Forgot."

"Classic Anna. Classic." She acted dramatic.

I laughed a little and felt weak because of the fever again. I hoped it'd be gone soon.

"Have you checked your temperature yet?"

"Yup. 100.2 degrees. A little bad, huh?" I chuckled a bit after saying it.

"Oh my Gawd. 100.2?? How could someone actually has that high temp?"

"Haha. I think I'm about to fall asleep. It's really cold here by the way."

"Anna, wake up. We don't have much time, girl," said a soft voice.

It was that girl's. The girl who looked exactly as me. I wondered. Wasn't that time only supposed to be a dream?

"No, silly. Come on. I got to explain you something," she chuckled with her angelic voice.

"Seriously, who are you," I asked.

"As I've said, I'm Janice."

"No. What are you Janice?"

"Your twin. I am your twin."

"WHAT?? I have a TWIN?"

"Yes. You do. But nobody in our family remembered. It was the deal our great great grandmother had."

"What is it?"

"Let me start from the beginning. She was actually an angel. She was a guardian angel. Everything went well until she met with a devil. They met and argued a lot in the heart of the human she guarded. Soon, they fell in love for each other and the devil changed into a demon with their love. She wanted to marry him. Heaven didn't agree."

"What happened then?"

"She went to hell and asked the devil king to turn them into human and let them live their live together. But there was always a cost."

"The children who was born twin will take the cost. The first born will be taken by the devil to seal. Her life force will all be lost. She or he will remain in the cell called dream waiting for death. She or he will also be forgotten completely," she said with a sad smile. "The other twin will be the only one who can see the first born. They'll meet through dreams. If the twin is girl, she'll be the mate of the prince. If the twin is a boy, he'll have to be the butler in the kingdom."

"The rest I couldn't tell you myself. He will be the one to tell," she continued.

"Good bye, sister. Until we meet again."

I looked around me. I wasn't with her anymore. Was it just a dream? It's hard to tell.

"No, it's not," said Spencer. I flinched a bit just now. I didn't see him before.

"You might want to take a shower. Your body stinks as hell," he complained.

"Yea. How long was I out?"

"Three days."

"WHAT?!?!? THREE FUDGING DAYS?!?!"

"Yup. As you said. Three fudging days."

"Ugh. I really need a shower, don't I?"

"Yup."

I sighed and went to the shower. I realized another tattoo. They were wings. They were black colored. Jeez. Whatever. They were quite cool anyway.

I wore a tank top colored dark chocolate written 'BITE ME!!' with a wolf picture on the side.

"Wow. It was a quick transition. I thought it was on the tenth month you got the tattoo."

"Now I have two," I groaned.

"No. One's a mark. This is the tattoo."

"Mind to explain?"

"I wasn't told to so, no. I don't want to."

"Thought so."

"Nine months off three more to go."

"Yippie," I commented sarcastically.

"Forgot to tell you. May asked me to tell you to call her right after you woke," he said.

"Oh. Okay. Thanks."

I turned my iPhone on when it's actually ran out of battery. I sighed and charged it.

I looked at Spencer. "Lend me your phone," I commanded.

Spencer glared at me and I puppy-dog eyed him. Hoped it worked hoped it worked.. He sighed. Yippie!! It worked! He gave me his samsung S III. Was it S or Y? I couldn't remember.

So I typed her phone number and called her.

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

"Hello, who is it," asked May.

"MAY!! It's me," I repplied.

"ANNA!!! How are you feelin? Don't you ever dare to faint out on me again. Ever," she threatened.

"Haha. Not fainting on you. Noted. I'm feeling great right now. Should've been the sleep. What happened when I was out?"

"Nothing. Just as same as usual. Will you go to school tomorrow?"

"Yeah. I think so. Ugh wanted to skip tho."

"Haha. Okay that's our Anna," said Naty.

"You didn't tell me it was on speakerphone," I said.

They laughed. We talked more actually. We talked about school. It was said that prom would come in two month. I had not much interest in prom. But May would kill me if I don't. She's the girl with the biggest drama of all of us.

She said I had to come. She even made me came with her to look for dresses. I thought it was silly to look for the 'perfect' dress. I wished I didn't go out. Yet, the only choice I had was come or die. Tragic it was.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Banana nana!! xD haha!! Okay. That's weird. Totally weird.

I am here to make a deal!!! xD The more votes u give and the faster they come, I'll update faster :D

5 votes--> three weeks after them

7 votes--> two weeks

10 votes--> a week and three days

More than 10--> ASAP!!!! xD

So vote for this book, babeh!! xD Oh yeah comments can also make me update faster. So... Happy voting and commenting!!! :3

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*