Demon's Mark

Hi readers!! Took me long enough for posting. Coz actually school has started. Damn. Well hope u like it though. Dunno when will I update again. So, have fun reading!! :D

________________________

"Anna! Hello?" A voice said.

"AHHHH!! What? OUCH!" I yelled as I stopped daydreaming and fell out from the chair. I looked up from the floor and saw my mom standing over me. 'My ass hurts.' I thought.

She laughed "Sorry, darling. But you've been daydreaming all day long." She tried her best to stop laughing, but failed.

"Okay, so where's May?" I asked.

"They've gone home. You daydreamed all day, remember?" she replied.

"Oh... Yeah..." I looked outside the window. It looks like noon already. "So... What time is it?" I wondered.

"Half past four. You may want to take a bath because we will be going out for dinner with your uncle Ethan." she said.

"Fine... I'll go take a bath." I agreed and went upstairs to have a shower. I looked at the mark. I was so confused. 'If they couldn't see it could it be true? What if what Leo said is true? What if I'm not human? But what if I'm wrong? But if I'm wrong does that mean I'm crazy?' I thought. So many thoughts running through my mind. "Uhh... So many damn thoughts, I'm going to be crazy soon." I grunted. I took my V-neck, chocolate colored, long sleeved shirt and black jeggings. I use my mascara, brown eyeshadow, and a light pink lipstick.

Suddenly my iPhone rang. There's a message. Oh, it's Caroline. She's a friend from school. "Happy Birthday!! GBU n wuatb! Hope u'll get a bf this year :)" it said. I replied 'Thanks!! U to! Hope u'll get a bf soon to! xD' I smiled. I went downstairs and went to the garage. I found them there.

"Kay. Let's go now." I said.

I went inside the car. I played Tap Tap 4 on my phone. After 4 or 5 songs we arrived. The place looked old. The house was made of wood. I went inside and found uncle Ethan and his wife. What's her name again?? Um... Catherine? Cassy? Claudia?

"Hello, Anna!" She hugged me.

"Hello, um...-"

"Chloe" She cut in.

Suddenly, a black haired boy came out from a room. His eyes were black too. His skin was pale. Wait. Did I say his hair was black? Where did that hair color come from? I swear! There's nobody with black hair in my family. EVER.

'That's because I am NOT from this family, genius.' a voice said in my mind.

What in the world was that? So I'm really crazy huh? I sighed.

That voice laughed. 'No, stupid it's me, the black-haired-boy-who-came-out-from-a-room.'

'Prove it' I said mentally. 'If it's true, hold your ear now.'

'Fine.' That was the only reply.

Suddenly, the boy held his ear for three seconds. 'Holy shit! After seeing things that people don't, now I can talk mentally?'

He mentally laughed again. 'I like you. You are so stupid.'

I sighed. How could things be so bad?

____________________________________

Hmmm how do u like the story? Please feedback. By the way thanks for the votes. Never knew I could get so much. Thanks again.

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT