Demon's Mark - First Mistake

Second Chapter, anyone want to suggest how to add more reads? --"

Wish you like this one where the fantasy starts to show :-)

Please vote comment and fan. :D

__________________________

I was still thinking whether I should follow him or not. Then, he started walking. Should I follow him? Oh god I didn't even know his name. But some part of me was still wanting to follow him.

Stranger's POV

'Would she follow me?' I thought. I didn't look back and kept walking towards that room. It's the most private place and also the only place I could do that. Since I walked from her, I didn't hear her footstep. I sighed but I was still walking to the room. I heard footsteps and that sounded like someone's running. 'I have hope' I thought. I sighed relieved. When I arrived in front of the door, I looked back. I saw her panting.

"We arrived" I said.

"Where is this?" she asked.

"My favorite place. Here, we can talk privately." I smiled. I opened the door and invited her in.

Anna's POV

I went inside that dark room. This room was big. The wallpapers were colored blue and black making it looked like a night at the moonlight. There was a sofa on the middle of the room. I sat there and admire the room. There were many black colored cupboards and a wooden table in the middle of the cupboards. There was also a TV in that room.

I watched him as he released his mask. He was so handsome. Every inch of him was almost like flawless. I admired him and I didn't even realise my mouth was open. I closed it as soon as I found out.

"So.. Who are you?" I said as I gazed him.

"My name is Bond. James Bond" he laughed at his own joke.

I laughed. He was so cute when he laughed.

"Just call me Leo."

He opened a cupboard, took out a bottle and two glasses, he opened the bottle and poured it to the glasses. He took the glasses and the bottle and sat next to me.

"Have a drink "

"Sure."

I took a drink. He drank the drink. So I assumed there's nothing in it because he didn't pick the glass he'd drink. I drank a little. It tasted sweet and didn't taste like anything I've drunk. I drank it all until there's not a single drop left.

"Do you like it? It's my favorite."

"Yeah. I like it. What is this?"

"It's a secret. Wanna have more?"

"No. Thank you."

"So what's your name?"

"Anna."

"It is a beautiful name for a beautiful young lady. "

"Thank you."

There was an awkward silence then. I felt so awkward.

"Leo, are you the owner of this place?"

"No. I'm not. I'm just a friend of the son"

"So what do you want to tell me to make me come all the way here?"

May's POV

I finished dancing with Jonathan. Now I'm looking for Anna. 'Where is she? I couldn't find her anywhere.' I thought. Well, hey! There's Naty. Maybe she knew something.