Buzzcut - [Lando Norris]

A/N: Awee I wanted to write a short and cute piece about him shaving his head bc he's still so handsome and I just felt for him bc nothing was working in his stream and the chats have been mean as well :( I love him :)

WORDCOUNT; 995

WARNING: tooth rotting fluff & soft

"Wait, guys. I'd have to get my girlfriend, I don't want to look like a total div". Lando spoke into the microphone, the shaver ready in his hand. "Babe?". He called and looked over his shoulder, waiting for you to come into his room. You made your way over to him when you heard him calling for you and he motioned for you to come closer. "Oh, it's time?". You asked with a soft giggle, not sure if you could make the appearance in his stream while wearing one of his hoodies and oversized joggers, a lazy bun on your head to gather your hair. "It's time". Lando sighed. "We're going for military buzzcut". He explained. "So not completely baldo". You couldn't help it but laugh. "I'm sorry". You said and he laughed as well. "You ready?". You asked, taking the shaver from him.

"Kiss first". Lando muttered softly and you smiled, leaning forward to peck his lips which caused a lot of ahwss and ohhss to move through the chat. "Here we go". You said and started to dig away the first part of his curls. "Ahw, love. I'll miss your lovely curls so much". You said softly, making him groan as he looked at the hair falling to the floor. Lando looked up into the monitor and he started laughing at the look he had now. You briefly looked over at the screens and then got back to shaving your boyfriend's head. Well, a promise is a promise and he was keeping it. You continued to shave all of his curls off and eventually only one mop of hair was left on the front of his head. His high pitched laughter sounded through the room when he saw the single strands. You also took down those, moving your hand over his very shortly shaven hair to wipe away any small hairs that could tickle.

"Britney couldn't have done this better, Lando". You said with a giggle and he looked into the mirror, watching his new style. He was laughing next and so was the person who sounded over the speakers- you had no idea who he was streaming with. "Oh my god". Lando spoke and buried his head in his hands. His shoulders shook lightly. "I'm crying". He laughed again. "I'm crying because I lost all my hair". Your heart broke a little when you saw his teary eyes, even though he was laughing too, probably with slight embarrassment and awkwardness. "You're still so handsome, baby". You mumbled, lifting his face and moving your hand over his head again, feeling the small hairs under your palm. Lando got up from his chair to hug you tightly and you could see the chat exploding again at the loving moment.

"And you're so brave for doing this for charity". You added, although you had to admit you had to resist the urge to smack the sense back into him when he revealed to you what he was going to do when raising a certain amount of money. "It'll grow back". You said, pulling slightly back as you had to laugh a little at your boyfriend crying over his hair. Low key, you felt like crying about his curls too. But he still looked so cute and handsome and your heart grew at the fact that he did it to help other people with the money he raised. The amount would've been lower if he didn't offer to shave his head. "I'm okay". He sniffled with a laugh and you dried his cheeks. He kissed your cheek and sat back down in his chair. "I think I'm logging off". Lando said. "I have to vacuum the floor". He giggled. "And then head up to snuggle in bed with my girlfriend. I can honestly use a cuddle". He said then.

"So, goodnight!". Lando waved at the monitor and shut down his stream and the camera. "What?". He asked when you looked at him. "I just love it". You replied, wrapping your arms around his waist again. "I think it suits you". You added, making him scoff yet he smiled and blushed slightly too. "You should appreciate my comments, Lando. I'm the person you're sleeping with". He grinned then and looked down at you, his hands sliding down to your lower back. "I love you, princess". Lando hummed and pecked your lips a couple times. "I'll clean up my hair and then I'll join you, alright?". You nodded and let him be for a moment. It didn't take long for him to join you in bed and you watched him in the dimmed light of the small lamp on the nightstand as he undressed to his underwear and crawled under the sheets.

His arms snaked around you to pull you into his chest and you rested your hands on his firm pectorals, but you couldn't let it and move your hand over his head again to feel the small hairs. A smile curled Lando's lips and his eyes were watching your face. He was afraid that you would be heavily turned off if he shaved his head and that you'd think it was ugly. The support you offered in everything he was doing was just what he needed and it made him feel a lot more comfortable. He closed his eyes and felt your hand placing on his arm that was wrapped around you this time, your fingers moving in random designs. Fuck, he loves you so much he nearly started crying again. He pulled you a little more closer even and felt your head nuzzle in his neck, the both of you falling asleep.