[Kissing]

A/N: the way he kisses you 💞

Charles Leclerc 🇲🇨

Cheeky kisses, loves stealing them every couple minutes when you're together. Soft pecks on your cheek or close to your mouth. He loves kissing you for a long time when you're getting intimate, he takes his time to deepen the kiss. He loves holding you by your waist, curling his fingers around your body and pressing his fingers into your skin as he ran them under your sweater or shirt. Gazing into your eyes a lot when he briefly parts from you. The smell of his delicious cologne lingering between the two of you. Butterflies and the feeling of your heart sinking to the pit of your stomach in such a good way. His tongue licking your lower lip before deepening the kiss.

Pierre Gasly 🇫🇷

Romantic kisses, always finding the need to kiss you and hold you close. He loves long kisses, when it makes him feel as if all the oxygen is sucked out of his lungs. Swollen lips from kissing for so long, loves it when you're tugging on his hair, nails scraping his scalp. His eyes sparkling at you in a loving way, each kiss feeling electrifying. Pierre always has one of his hands resting on the side of your neck, his thumb slowly swiping back and forth of your jaw or your cheek. Early morning kisses where he'd place kisses on your cheeks and your nose before pecking your lips, even if the kiss was filled with drowsiness from sleeping, it would give him the happiness that would energize him for the rest of the day.

Max Verstappen 🇳🇱

Champagne kisses, the pre-podium kisses you'd share, at first shy for the cameras surrounding him, but soon unbothered, sharing the passion of the race weekend and sealing it with a tender kiss before he'd jump on the podium and claim his trophy. Firm kisses, where he holds you tight as if he never wants to let go. Each kiss is reflecting his emotion, whether he was frustrated, happy, or in another mood, you would be able to feel it through his lips pressing onto yours. He loves having his hands on either your waist or the small of your back to be able to press you into him, loving the feeling of your warm skin under his palms. Drunk kisses when you were at a party, and he'd be crazy in love and could never let go of your hand, begging for a kiss so many times a night. And the tired, happy kiss he'd share because he's so happy you're there, next to him every night and day.

Lando Norris 🇬🇧

Teasing, lazy kisses. Lando loves kissing you and making out with you. He loves exploring and sensing what you like and don't like. His kisses can be eager, his teeth nipping on your lower lip or hooking gently in your upper lip. He's crazy for soft breaths and whimpers you'd let out. He loves the way your eyes close even when he leans in for just a peck. Lando absolutely adores it when your fingers twist into his curls. His tongue tasting whether you're in for something more or not, swiping over the seam of your lips before deepening the kiss. Blushing cheeks when he feels his heart beating a little faster. Lazy, slow kissing before heading to bed or while you're just spending time together watching a movie. Lando is addicted to the feeling he gets whenever your lips touch his.

Carlos Sainz 🇪🇸

Dominant, firm kisses. Carlos loves the way you look up at him while he's in front of you, your teeth digging into your lower lip while your eyes twinkle as you know he's about to kiss you. He loves the build up before your lips touch, he adores the way your eyelids flutter when he tucks some hair behind your ear, or when his fingertips glide over your face in anticipation of the sweet feeling of kissing him. His kisses are always firm, however carry an affectionate undertone that made the warmth blossom in your chest. Carlos loves it when your hands twist into his gorgeous hair to drag him further down to you. His kisses always taste minty and fresh and his dark eyebrows would furrow together when you pull away too early for his liking. He loves to trail his kisses down your jaw and towards your neck, admiring the reaction he got from you.

Mick Schumacher 🇩🇪

The forever in love type of kiss, the slow full of feelings kisses. Determinated kisses you love so much. Mick kissing you nearly feels like a magical process, the magnetic electricity that seems to crackle between the two of you when he leans in and gazes into your eyes. Mick doesn't believe in quick pecks, his lips always linger on yours a couple seconds longer than a quick kiss. He hums against your mouth, satisfaction expressed by the way his palms caress your cheeks. Can never leave before kissing you properly. French-kissing that would make you feel weak at the knees, his tongue finding yours while he never adds more force into the kiss. Always takes a couple breaks to look into your eyes and smile a little, or to gnaw on his bottom lip before leaning in again. He loves the way his body reacts with happiness when he captures your lips between his and he surely loves to kiss you.