[Mafia Wife]

A/N: I'm sorry but I feel the mafia vibe so bad that I wouldn't know what else to do than write it all out and spam you all with it sorry HAHH

Charles Leclerc 🇲🇨

"Mon amour". Charles sighed as he saw you all dressed up in front of the mirror. "We have to get going". He added, he had been slightly annoyed with you before, that it took you so long to get ready, but he lost all of that when he saw how beautiful you looked. "I'm almost done, Charles". You replied, moving through your collection of lipsticks. "Come on, love, just pick one". He muttered softly and you felt his hands on your hips as he pushed his back to your chest. "You know you should never rush the beauty of a woman". You said while picking out a Russian Red lipstick. Charles already didn't hear what you were saying as he was very intrigued by the way you swept the lipstick over your lips, careful to not stain any skin outside of your mouth.

You put the lipstick back in the box and stood up straight, turning to him. "Let's go". You smiled sweetly and felt his hand on your lower back to guide you downstairs. The door was opened by his guards and a car was ready. "Stop staring at my wife". He gritted to them as you walked past and you giggled softly, holding him by his upper arm. "Relax, babe". You said when you approached the car, smoothing out the material of his button up. "I don't want anyone to gawk at what's mine". Charles grumbled. "I don't think they dare to". You smiled and he took your jaw between his fingers to press a firm kiss to your lips. "Let's go".

Pierre Gasly 🇫🇷

"Look, I know your plan, but I don't think it's a good one"

"Look, I know your plan, but I don't think it's a good one". You pointed out while leaning against his desk. "This is exactly what Horner wants, what you're doing right now. He wants you to get riled up and take the deal for a lot less than all of these weapons are worth". Pierre leaned back in his chair, his jaw slacked as he listened to you. "And don't say my plan is shit now, I run this crew as much as you do". You bit and Pierre stood up. "I know, I know". He replied and poured some liquor into a glass. "Tell me how we should do it. Where to meet him and who to take for this case". Pierre leaned against the wall meanwhile and watched you swing your left leg over the other, his teeth gnawing down on his bottom lip at the sight of your leather jeans and studded heeled boots. Pierre looked at you while you explained your idea, but meanwhile he wasn't listening at all.