[Kisses]

Charles Leclerc 🇲🇨

Charles loves kissing you, although not in public. Surely he pecks your lips once or twice while going out, but you're both not big on PDA. He loves kissing your lips the most.

Pierre Gasly 🇫🇷

Pierre often kisses you, no matter where and with who you are. He loves kissing your cheek the most, because your lips curl up into a smile afterwards and he loves to see the pink blushes on your face.

Max Verstappen 🇳🇱

Max and you have more of the rushed kisses over the day as he's basically busy the whole afternoon, but when you finally have time for each other, he gladly wraps you up in his arms and kisses your forehead.

Lando Norris 🇬🇧

Lando loves kissing your hands. It could be whenever you hug and he'd grab your hands in his before moving them to his mouth to kiss your knuckles or fingertips. It made you feel like a princess and he absolutely treats you like royalty.

Carlos Sainz 🇪🇸

Your shoulders would be Carlos' favorite spot to kiss you, especially in the morning. He'd press his lips to your skin to let you know he's leaving the bed or that he's awake. And when you're in the kitchen he'd wrap his arms around you from behind and kiss your shoulder to let you know he's right there.

Daniel Ricciardo 🇦🇺

Daniel loves kissing your thighs. He loves to see how you react to him kissing sensitive parts of your skin when he leaves soft kisses on your legs while goosebumps raise upon your limbs.

Nico Hülkenberg 🇩🇪

Your spine is his favorite spot to kiss you. Nico loves the way you giggle when his stubbled chin tickles your skin and goosebumps rise upon your body when he kissed all the way up your spine.

Alex Albon 🇹🇭

Just beneath your earlobe is Alex' favorite spot to kiss you. He loved the way you relaxed in his arms whenever he kissed you there and he liked the way you shivered when he kissed your skin.

Antonio Giovinazzi 🇮🇹

Antonio's favorite place to kiss you is definitely your neck. An intimate kiss surely is good, but when he want to make you feel even better, he gladly let's his plump lips wander down the curve of your neck, cheekily leaving some love bites here and there.

Artem Markelov 🇷🇺

Perhaps a bit of a weird body part, but your ankles was his favorite spot. When you were getting intimate with each other and he's taking your underwear off, his hands caress your legs and he presses soft kisses all the way from your ankles to your thighs and loved the way you reacted to it.

Mick Schumacher 🇩🇪

Mick loves kissing your hipbones. What would start as a tickle fight, could lead to something sexy right away. His eyes would flicker up to yours while he gently kisses your skin, his cheeks blushing and eyes innocent before he let his teeth softly graze of your skin.