[Mick - NSFW alphabet]

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Mick is the sweetest person ever after sex. He's the kind of guy who checks up on you, asks if you need anything, if you're aching or if you're sore. Always hovers over you for a couple of minutes more to look at your blissed out face and caress your face with his fingertips, having that dreamy smile on his lips himself. Mick loves kissing you a little longer, remaining in that intimate setting, and he always makes sure you are comfortable.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of yours and your favourite body part of his)

His hands you love so much. It's no secret that Mick has attractive hands and arms. His fingers are mostly rough, and his skin is dry from the many hours spent in the gym, where his fingers were wrapped around the steel bars from the weights he lifted with ease, but you loved the contrast of his calloused fingertips that caressed your soft skin so delicately. You love the way his fingers could touch you so softly, while they could also have such a firm grasp on your waist, or pull you closer to him in a way that made the butterflies flutter around in your stomach. Mick knew you had a passion for his hands, and he often teased you with it.

Mick loves the slope of your neck, which is his favourite part to leave soft kisses on. Whenever you wear off-shoulder shirts or just anything that leaves your neck and your collarbones bare, he loves the sight of it. Mick thinks you always look so elegant, especially when you wear the necklace he gifted you. He admires the way the gold rests on your skin, and he can't help it but constantly lean in to press his lips to your skin. It's his favourite thing to do whenever you're together and not want to get caught kissing too much on camera or in public. He loves the reaction of your body whenever his fingers slide over the side of your neck or when he kisses you there.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... yeah)

Mick prefers to come inside you during sex, as he feels like it's the most intimate. His cheeks would blush a sweet pink while he looks down at you, taking in the beautiful sight and the angelic sounds you let out, while your walls squeeze him tightly and your legs curl firmly around his waist before you drift into euphoria together.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Mick doesn't think his sexlife with you is boring, but he has been thinking about dominating you, wrapping his hand around your delicate neck and watch your squirm beneath him while he denies your orgasm or overstimulates you. He gets red like a tomato whenever he is thinking about it, but it has been crossing his mind a lot and he's thinking about how he can tell you without embarrassing himself. Nevertheless, it turns him on a lot and he was sure that you would look incredibly hot while his fingers spread over your throat and his hand slightly cuts your airflow and the blood flow. It's the fantasy that gets him in the mood whenever he's alone.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Mick is a little experienced. He has one or two previous partners and as his career has always been the most important, and Mick is a person with a lot of discipline, he hasn't shared the bed with a lot of women yet. That does not make it any less pleasant, as Mick is as determined to learn your body and what you enjoy as he is during his raceweekends on track. Mick is the perfect guy to gain experience with, as he's open, but taking it slow at the same time. Mick is not selfish either, and he loves to make you come.