[Mafia Wife] [II]

Alex Albon 🇹🇭

"I've bought you a little present, baby"

"I've bought you a little present, baby". Alex hummed when his arms wrapped around you from behind. "Again?". You chuckled while arranging the big bouquet of flowers he had given you this morning. "And how 'little' is it?". You added, feeling him brushing your hair over your shoulder to press his lips to your neck. "You know how much I like to spoil you, princess". Alex continued, leaving soft kisses on your skin. "Let's head downstairs". He said and his hand moved down your arm to find yours and he entwined your fingers. You giggled when he pulled you along and you could barely keep up with the strides of his longer legs. He was carefull on the stairs and held your hand while waiting for you at the last one. "Outside? How big of a flower pot did you get me?". You playfully joked and Alex scoffed.

"Go check it out for yourself". He smiled as the door was opened by the guards and you were met with a shiny, black Aston Martin, a pink ribbon aroun its body. "This is for me?". You asked in disbelieve. "Totally yours". Alex grinned and handed you the keys of the vehicle that was now for you. "Come on, take her for a spin". Alex urged you on and you smiled widely before pulling him down for a kiss.

Antonio Giovinazzi 🇮🇹

You sighed as you woke up and Antonio wasn't there in bed with you anymore

You sighed as you woke up and Antonio wasn't there in bed with you anymore. You rubbed your tired eyes to discover that he was in front of his closet, picking a button up to wear to work today. "Are you leaving already?". You whined, sitting up on your knees as you shuffled to the end of the bed. "I am, cuore. I have to head over to Lecce for a meeting". Antonio hummed and looked at you from over his shoulder. You watched how he tucked the shirt into his slacks when it was buttoned and how he locked the leather belt around his jeans. "Will you be home before dinner?". You sighed, playing a bit with the shirt of his you were wearing, the buttons barely done and exposing your skin widely. "I hope so, princess". Antonio replied and turned around. Your innocent eyes peaked up at him when he neared you, a small smile on his face at the sight of your messy hair, but his eyes darkened when he could see your hardened nipples through the white material.

Your nails brushed up and down your thighs and Antonio's arm curled around you to lift you up, effortlessly against his firm body. "But I will promise that I'm back before you go to bed". He said, his other hand moving to the back of your thigh. "And make it up to you for having to wait so long". You shivered in response to his words, biting down on your lip. "Ti amo cosi tanto, principessa". He mumbled against your lips before gently setting you down on the bed again. He kissed you lovingly after caressing your face. "Be careful". You hummed and he nodded. "I will be". Antonio said and then grinned. "I have something to look forward to tonight".