[Meeting] [II]

Daniel Ricciardo 🇦🇺

You and Daniel met at a party through mutual friends

You and Daniel met at a party through mutual friends. You had studied for a year in Perth, where you had made some friends and they had invited you over for an end of the summer party at one of their homes. You surely knew who Daniel was, however you never wanted to ask his friends for his number or ask when he would be home so you could hang out. You hadn't officially met him before anyway, and you were sure he was drowning in female attention. You had spend the day swimming in the pool and barbecuing with drinks, having a good time. Daniel and you were ogling each other more often during the night, yet you both seemed hesitant to go up to each other and have a small talk. At a moment, you got to the kitchen for a refill and he was there too. "Hi". You greeted him with a small smile and he replied to you as well.

You reached out for the same bottle of wine and your hands touched, making you gasp and pull back. You blushed while looking up at him and he looked slightly flustered too. "I can pour you one if you want". Daniel smiled as he looked down at you. You nodded and shoved your glass his way. "I'm Daniel by the way. I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself earlier". His hand moved to the back of his neck. "It's fine, I didn't think of it either". You chuckled. "Do you want to come sit with me? Next to not having any manners this evening, I can be quite a gentleman". Daniel smiled and you giggled softly. "Sure". You both got back to the lounging area and you sat down next to him. You could feel his arm curling around the back of the sofa where you were seated and you gladly shuffled a bit closer to him, fitting perfectly against his side.

Nico Hülkenberg 🇩🇪

You and Nico met when he came to dine with friends in the restaurant you worked at

You and Nico met when he came to dine with friends in the restaurant you worked at. You were doing an internship in Monte Carlo for six months and to be able to pay for it, you had gotten a job in one of the luxurious restaurants at the coastline. Nico was no stranger to you and you were quite nervous to serve his table. He and three other friends were very nice to you meanwhile and he had send some flirty smiles your way while you were standing at the bar to collect their drinks. You put them carefully down on the table while taking your pen and notebook. "I'm seeing all these numbers of delicious dishes, but I don't see yours between them". Nico teasingly said as he looked up at you. Your eyes widened and your cheeks burned red. "Well, depending on your tip, I can see if I can put mine on there for you". You managed to choke out in response.