[Meeting]

FYI: I write the preferences with the following drivers: Antonio Giovinazzi, Charles Leclerc, Max Verstappen, Pierre Gasly, Lando Norris, Carlos Sainz, Artem Markelov, Nico Hulkenberg, Mick Schumacher, Daniel Ricciardo.

Charles Leclerc 🇲🇨

You and Charles met during the summer break, when both of you were in Los Angeles

You and Charles met during the summer break, when both of you were in Los Angeles. You were totally checking out the sleek, black Ferrari that was standing on the side of the road, making your friends sigh when you wanted to make a picture of it with your camera and your phone. Charles was simply seated a couple meters away with his friends on a terrace when his friends nudges his side that you seemed to be so intrigued with his car. He smiled at the sight, looking over at you. Your summer dress was resting on the pavement, but you didn't seem to mind as you were concentrated on getting a good picture of the stunning car.

You hadn't even noticed Charles himself coming over to you and you stumbled back up to your feet when the lights of the car flickered. "I'm sorry, I-...". "Can I see the pictures?". Charles asked and you were relieved to see he wasn't mad at all. You showed the few pictures you had made and a smile curled his lips. God, he was so handsome. "I'd like you to send them to me. I'm sure you can find my instagram". You nodded with a small giggle, looking up at him. "And when you send them, please also send info about your availability of tonight". Charles said, looking into your eyes. Your eyes widened and you gnawed at your bottom lip. You had gotten yourself a date with simply taking a picture of his car.

Pierre Gasly 🇫🇷

You and Pierre met during a night out in London

You and Pierre met during a night out in London. You had some pre-drinks with friends at one of their apartments and you were in the mood to dance the whole night. Summer nights had arrived and you were dressed in a light fabric jumpsuit, long sleeved and short legs, a v-neck that cut just not too deep. "That guy over there is totally ogling you". Your friend giggled, while you stood in line to enter the nightclub and shey her arm in yours. "Is he handsome?". You asked, not wanting to look over your shoulder right away. "Go look for yourself". She said and you smiled, looking over at the guy she meant. Your eyes caught his and oh my, he was good looking. You gave him a small smile and turned back after you received one in response. A lot of people were between you in the line, but you hoped to see him inside later.