[Charles - NSFW Alphabet]

A/N: I saw this concept on tumblr and decided to try it out. Title already explains 👀

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Charles is always very caring. He's also a cocky little shit who likes to ask if you enjoyed it, while you were pretty much not able to stop moaning the whole time. He cleans you up if needed and kisses you softly to recover from the intense and intimate time you've spend together.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Ever since Charles signed with Ferrari, he started training only harder. His body had bulked up and felt firm and warm whenever you snuggled up to him. If you had to name a favorite body part of his, it would he his strong arms that pulled you tight while cuddling, or cradled you into his chest while his forearms were propped up under your lower back during sex.

Charles would pick your fingers, as he loved the way they curled into his hair when his head was buried between your legs, guiding the way. He loved it when your fingertips traced patterns on his cheek or on his chest. He'd throw his head back with a deep moan when your fingers wrap around his cock for the first time of the night. And he loves it when your fingers entwine with his.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

You and Charles prefer to use a condom to prevent sheets, clothes, the floor etc from getting dirty, so he releases in the condom. Whenever it comes to a situation where you don't have a condom, he pulls out and spills on your stomach or your behind. He had to admit that the sight was pretty hot as well. Charles hates how he can barely hold his eyes open when you suck him off and he's about to come. He wants to look at your lips when he's spilling in your throat and he can feel you swallowing around him.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

The dirty secret he has, is that he secretly likes to be the submissive one. Charles is rather shy about it whenever you tease him a bit. He loves the way you lose yourself when he's dominant too much to make you switch the roles, however he often fantasizes about being the one who has to obey for once.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Charles is still young and has had some girlfriends, so he is experienced. Each female body is different, which made him want to be inexperienced with you from the start, to explore your body and see what you enjoyed the most. Charles is mature and experienced in that way, as he picks up quite easily what will make you cry out his name. He definitely knows what he's doing.

F = Favourite Position (What position turns them on the most/do they consider most pleasurable?)

Charles loves intimate positions with a lot of body to body contact, but since you love his dominant side, he has no problem taking you from behind while his hand his fisted in your hair.