[Daniel - NSFW Alphabet]

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Daniel is the one who can't stop making comments about how great it was. He'll probably close his eyes and dreamily sigh while folding his hands behind his head and look up at the ceiling. He tends to forget you'll want a wash cloth to clean your thighs or other bodyparts where he came and he'll apologize ten times afterwards. Daniel likes to turn some music on if he didn't already and then get you two some snacks to "recover from the calorie burning".

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of yours)

Your cheeks. Yes, both pair of them. Daniel loves how an innocent kiss can start when he cups your face and later tangles his fingers in your hair. And he definitely loves sliding his hands down your spine eventually to take two palms full of your bum, making you giggle meanwhile.

You have a thing for his thighs, because how couldn't you? They're full of tattoos, colourful and creative. And they're great to take a seat on. You love how he reacts when your nails gently scratch them while you get on your knees. They look great when he trains and does some squats, yeah you love his thighs.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

The pill is for Daniel the greatest invention ever. Everything feels so complete, so intimate and so good if he releases inside of you. He loves it when you purr in his ear, urging him to come while your legs tangle tighter around his hips. There's just something so hot and dominating about coming inside of you and he's very glad you let him.

If you blow him, he prefers to come in your mouth, but if you don't feel like it, he's absolutely fine with coming over your hand and then get you something to clean you up.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Daniel would love to try out a roleplaying scene once. He doesn't want it to be something really cringy, but the idea of you playing an innocent fan and he's totally dominating over you in the bathroom of the Renault hospitality just gets him hard every time. He had no idea how to propose the idea to you, he didn't want to embarrass himself and he didn't want to make you uncomfortable either, but he was sure he wanted his fantasies to become a reality at some point.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Daniel surely is experienced, but he keeps in mind that he's experienced in general. He made it a mission to be an expert of your body and he's exploring every time what makes your orgasm more intense and what can tease you even more. You love that he's so invested in it and it definitely helps that he's already been with some women before.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying)

You love being on top of him. Daniel has such a great body and you had the best view on it when he folds his hands behind his head and shows off those biceps while his delicious abs clench beneath you. Daniel never minds it when you're on top. For him the view is just as great and he gets to caress your hips and thighs and hold on to them. He can't stop looking at you while you ride him, you look so beautiful while pleasuring yourself, your head thrown back and your moans sound angelic to him.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

Sex with Daniel is always funny. It's not too humerous, but he likes to make you giggle during the foreplay. He'll hum a song against your skin, one of his selfmade ones about how much he will love you tonight and that never fails to make you laugh. His fingertips occasionally tickle you as well, but as soon as he gets his lips on your lower back and towards your panties, he's pretty serious.