[Club Flirting] [I]

Charles Leclerc 🇲🇨

It has been quite a while since you had gone out and clubbing with some friends, but since one of them was doing her internship in Monaco, she had managed to get you and the other girls into the most exclusive clubs there were

It has been quite a while since you had gone out and clubbing with some friends, but since one of them was doing her internship in Monaco, she had managed to get you and the other girls into the most exclusive clubs there were. With a drink in your hand, you were dancing along to the music that was played. There was a certain moment where you felt some hands brushing over your hips, but you ignored it at first, sure whoever it was would leave. But he wasn't leaving. Your friends gave you stupid, kissing faces and wiggled their eyebrows, but you just shook your head in response. "So, where's your boyfriend, princesse?". You heard a heavy French accent in your ear and goosebumps shot up your arms. You decided to finally take a look at who was holding you against his chest now.

And oh my, was he handsome. "That was lame". You replied with a small smile, while his hands moved to the small of your back. "Still caught your attention". He smirked, looking into your eyes when your hands moved up his chest. "I'm Charles". He told you in your ear and you replied to him by introducing yourself as well. "Can I buy you a drink like the gentleman I am?". He asked next and you let out a laugh. "A gentleman, hmm?". You asked and one of his eyebrows rose while he showed that attractive grin again. He led you to the bar and leaned on the platform to sign the barrista. Charles ordered something random, but the drink was sweet and he was sure you were going to like it. You were surprised to see he only ordered one glass. He popped two straws in it and held it up.

You looked at him for a second, his eyes sparkling with mischief when he offered you one of the straws. You put it between your lips and so did he, your noses brushing together and your fingers curled into the material of his shirt. He barely took the glass away or your lips were already on each other's. Seems like it was better you didn't ignore his guy after all.

Pierre Gasly 🇫🇷

"Pierre, we shouldn't have more drinks"

"Pierre, we shouldn't have more drinks". You giggled, obviously tipsy and your mind was spinning a bit. A conversation longer than four sentences became hard to grasp and you knew you were talking bullshit at some points. Pierre heavily shook his head. "Come on, a last one, I knew you liked that cocktail I ordered you earlier". He slurred slightly, holding onto your wrist while standing in the middle of the dance floor. You were still swaying to the music together. "Come on, you pretty little thing". Pierre said in your ear and his fingers intertwined with yours while he made his way to the bar. You had met Pierre at the beginning of the evening through Mutual friends and it was immediately clear that you liked each other. You were both rather distant initially, just sitting in the booth with his friends and talking to each other, but after the drinks were flowing properly and you were dancing, it got more intimate.

He hadn't been able to lift his eyes off you and had surely complimented you a lot of times about how beautiful you're looking tonight. You had nearly kissed on the dance floor, yet a drunken, cloudy hesitation had both taken you over and you had looked away with a blush. Pierre was still tightly holding onto your hand when he ordered the last two cocktails, waiting in front of the bar. He felt your other hand place on his bicep and he gently unlocked his fingers from yours to put an arm around your waist. He hadn't seen his friends in the past two hours, but he didn't care a lot either. "You look stunning". He hummed in your ear and you smiled at the Frenchman. "You have told me already". You answered, taking your glass from him meanwhile. "Well, I'm telling you again". He grinned and took a sip of his drink while you made your way back to the dancefloor. You put the straw between your lips and his eyes were focussed on your face meanwhile.

"What?". You asked. "I'm just waiting for you to finish your drink so I can finally kiss you before I sober up and lose the courage". Pierre rambled, a boyish grin on his lips meanwhile and you threw the remnants back before getting rid of the glass. "What are you waiting for?".

Max Verstappen 🇳🇱

"You don't smoke, do you?"

"You don't smoke, do you?". One of your classmates asked and you shook your head while still standing in the tightly packed club. You were going out with some students from your seminars and apparently they all smoked, but you didn't, so you were staying inside. "I can wait too if you don't want to be alone". One of the girls offered, but you shook your head. "I'll be fine, don't worry". You smiled, you had to use the bathroom anyway and it was on the other side of the club. You made your way through the people and you felt someone grabbing onto your arm, which made you turn your head to look at the guy who stopped you. "Hey, what's the rush?". He asked. "I have to use the restroom". You replied, his face close to yours so he could hear you. "Can't you stay with me for a couple minutes?". He asked, a cute smile on his face and you thought for a moment. "Sure". You eventually replied, letting him pull you closer to him.

It was fine at first, just dancing together and he kept his hands off you. You awkwardly smiled when he put his hands on your hips and you pushed his hands away. "Don't be like that, baby". He hummed in your ear and you pushed his chest to create some distance. He tried again and this time went for your bum instead. "I have a boyfriend, okay? He won't like this a lot". You blurted out a quick lie and he laughed. "I don't see him anywhere. It doesn't look like he takes good care of you". His other hand landed on your waist and you pushed him away. "Don't touch me". You warned and quickly made your way through the people, but over your shoulder you could see him following you. Your eyes landed on the tall guy standing a bit away from the dancing people, a glass of beer in his hand. You took a deep breath and decided to save yourself, hoping he'd play along.

"Hi". You spoke to him to get his attention, your fingers curling into his shirt. His sky blue eyes looked down at you. "Please pretend to be my boyfriend". You rambled before pulling him down to kiss you, in your head praying it would work. To your surprise, he relaxed against you and even kissed you back. "This is your boyfriend?". The douchebag from earlier asked and you felt 'your boyfriend's' arm curling around you and your hands rested on his chest. "This is him. Are you causing any problems?". He replied and the guy quickly shook his head before walking off. "Oh my god, thank you so much". You said and took a step back from him. "Are you okay? He didn't harrass you?". The guy you randomly kissed asked. "I'm fine, he just got touchy and couldn't take no for an answer". You chuckled. "Well, girlfriend". He grinned. "Nice to meet you, I'm Max". He extended his hand for you to shake and you took it, introducing yourself too. "How about if I buy you a drink and make sure you get home safe tonight?". Max offered and you nodded, genuinly feeling safe with him.

A/N: Will make more parts, but 3 drivers per chapter as these are a bit 'bigger' than the other preferences :)