[Pressure] - [Mobster!Mick]

A/N: during my run today I had my playlist on shuffle and I came across 'Pressure' by Martin Garrix ft. Tove Lo and the vibes of the song are sooo good. Listening to it again tonight, I just felt inspired to write a Mobtser!Mick piece on here. I can't be the only one in desperate need of it. Feel free to have the song on repeat while reading this!

TAGLIST: borromeoparis Garrixer_06 16allthelove07 MariPecs10 fraugoretzka RedBullRacingFan f1ismylifelol _beyond_the_stars bluzklus LandoNorris whitewolfbucky coffeeandblueberries sweetrose33

WORDCOUNT: 1110

Sweaty bodies, hazed air, deep bass bluring his vision and lights flickering from red to blue to purple, it was the standard setting of the club Mick spend most of his Saturday's in. He wasn't here to socialize, he wasn't necessarily here to negotiate about business. He was seated in the VIP lounge, leaned back against the luxe, leather sofa, another drink in his hand. Mick's fingers were loosely curled around his glass, the alcohol buzzing in the back of his mind. His eyes glided over the women in the club, all wearing the same, short skirt or skin tight dress. It didn't bother him anymore. Mick's skin was warm, the temperature in the club was high and it was nearly a sauna if he could imagine it well enough in his mind. The first few buttons of his button-up were opened and he was glad the material was black, hiding possible sweat stains from the rest of the world, however, that rest of the world was too busy to drink, dance and do whatever else that would give them the night of their lives.

In the end, what was he actually doing here? Mick leaned further back, pulling one of his legs up and letting his ankle rest on his other knee. His arms spread over the back of the couch. His partner next to him reached him the cigarette. When he took a drag, he discovered it was weed, but he still wasn't phased by it. Mick closed his eyes, the sounds of the club nearly drowing out as he let his head fall back. When he opened his eyes again, he looked back at the people, a new song with a new beat effortlessly starting where the previous song ended. The beat was a bit deeper, a bit more catchy, the bass letting the floor shake a little more. The young woman seemed to appear out of no where, causing Mick's eyebrows to lace together. He finished his drink, remaining seated. Her eyes were directed to him and he felt his heartbeat matching the beat of the song. Her body rolled to the pulse of the music, her figure bathing in the coloured lights.

Mick held her gaze, feeling drawn to her figure. She seemed to be without friends or people she knew, dancing freely in the middle and it had captured his attention like never before. She was wearing a halter dress and it was backless, her petite figure gorgeously accentuated, her hair cascading down her back. Mick felt his throat running dry and he finally finished his drink that had become watery because of the melted ice cubs. He lifted one of his hands, two of his fingers motioning for her to come towards him. She approached him slowly and the closer she came up the him, the more beautiful she became. Mick looked up at her, his thighs spreading while he was still leaned back against the couch. Her moves were bold, audacious as one of her knees planted on the couch between his legs, nearly too close to his crotch. Her hands glided up his firm body, fingers curling around the collar of his blouse. He could smell the liquor on her tongue probably as much as she could smell the weed lingering around him.

Mick looked into her eyes, their lips brushing over each other before she kissed him firmly. One of his hands skimming over her shoulder and down her bare back, feeling her warm skin under his fingertips. He didn't even know her name, he hadn't even said hello to her, but the kiss was way better than any word he could say. Her tongue brushed delicately over his lips and he liked her confidence, joining the sway of her tongue. Mick's other hand moved to her lower back, down her ass and to the back of her thighs, pulling her into his lap. She was breathless, briefly parting her swollen lips from his. "I normally don't kiss before the first date," she said, her words amusing him and causing a grin to tug on his lips. "The way you kiss tells me otherwise, baby doll," Mick said, his lips brushing over her earlobe as he spoke to her, letting his hands explore her clothed body. Her arms loosely curled around his neck and he could feel her lips on his cheek, both of their hearts palpitating to the music.

Mick's palms squeezed her skin, her curves, trying to keep it PG as they were still in public after all. She moaned in his ear, a playful smile showing on her gorgeous face as he looked up at her again. "You're a little minx, aren't you, pretty one?" Mick asked her, his eyes slightly hazed and so enthralled with the beautiful woman. "Occasionally," she replied, her hues sparkling in response. She looked down at the incredibly handsome man, her hands eager to undo the buttons of his shirt, to explore his muscled body. Mick reached up to capture her lips between his again, one of his hands now curling around her neck. The smile that remained on her face could kill him, the caress of her hand over his subtle and gentle before she freed himself from his touch, standing up again. "Where are you going?" Mick asked, caught of guard. "Come and find me if you want," she giggled and while he blinked she stood at the top of the stairs, her eyes looking over her shoulder at him in a sultry way.

Mick stood up, slightly unsteady and as he looked again, she was gone. He walked towards the balustrade, looking down at the dancefloor, hoping he could see her between the many people. "Who are you looking for?" Max nudged his side. "The girl who just sat on my lap, she-..." "What girl?" Mick frowned, had he imagined it all? "She was wearing this backless dress, dancing on her own," Mick described, making Max laugh as he shook his head. "Dream on, mate," he patted his shoulder and Mick leaned his hands on the balustrade. Defeated.