[Period]

A/N: My period will be in the upcoming days and I'm currently dying from lower back pain after a run, so I could honestly need any of these drivers to be sweet to me now 🥺 I just chose my faves for this preference, hope you'll enjoy it nevertheless!

Mick Schumacher 🇩🇪

Mick had been at the Haas factory all day and you were staying at home, missing him

Mick had been at the Haas factory all day and you were staying at home, missing him. Mick knew your period started this morning and you already complained about the ache in your back and your lower abdomen, however you were still up early this morning and went around the house to tidy it up. Mick was always sweet to you when you were on your period, knowing the week would he hard and tiring and your chocolate cravings were even higher. He had texted you if you needed anything from the supermarket, he'd buy you tampons and pads without a doubt, or chocolate or ice cream if you wanted him to.

All you needed was for him to come home and cuddle you, which is what he did eventually. You were in bed with a warm heating pad pressed to your stomach, a pillow between your knees. Mick quietly came into the room, dressed in a soft sweater and joggers and he looked so cozy, you immediately reached for him to come to you. "Hi, baby," Mick hummed, joining you in bed, his hand lovingly caressing your face as he pressed a kiss to your lips. "Missed you," you pouted, nevertheless happy he was back. "Missed you more," he smiled and his hand moved under your shirt to gently trail his fingers up and down your spine.

Pierre Gasly 🇫🇷

"Pierre..." Your soft voice caused him to wake up. Pierre sat up slightly, rubbing his eyes and then seeing you standing next to the bed, tears in your eyes. "Mon amour, what's wrong?" He asked, worried right away. "I stained the clear white bed sheets," you sniffled, pointing at the red stain your period had caused. Pierre's heart clenched at the fact that you were so sad about it. "Babe, it's no big deal," Pierre said, hoping it would comfort you a little. "But I think it is, I hate this," you muttered, stepping out of your shorts which were stained too. Pierre pushed the sheets aside to get out of bed.

"Hey, hey," he hummed, taking your face in his hands. "Why don't you go take a shower? I'll put the sheets and your clothes in the washer and make the bed again," he proposed. "You'd do that?" You asked, which made him chuckle a little as he knew your hormones would make you more emotional than normally. "Of course, it's fine," Pierre replied. "We can nap a little afterwards, alright? Or I can make you breakfast, whatever you want," he added. You gnawed on your bottom lip for a moment. "I'm actually really hungry, I could take like, a five course meal now," you said and you giggled. Pierre laughed, he was happy to see you smiling again.

Charles Leclerc 🇲🇨

"So, if we take a look at page 23 of chapter 2 and then the first assignment

"So, if we take a look at page 23 of chapter 2 and then the first assignment..." you zoned out behind your laptop again, looking out of the window as you were seated in Charles' room at his desk. The zoom class you had didn't really capture your attention and you sat back, trying to find a comfortable position for the pain in your back while exhaustion was still clouding your brain. Day two of your period and you wished you could just crawl in bed and stay there all day. Charles had noticed your period started by how moody you were over the fact that you forgot to do some homework for the class of today.

You looked over your shoulder as the door opened and Charles came in. He put a plate down with a slice of bread and a bowl with strawberries and chocolate, a mug of tea next to it. You smiled up at him and he leaned down to kiss your lips, not saying anything as he left the room again. The whole moment brightened up your morning as you followed the class, but now with something to eat as your amazing boyfriend took care of you.

Lando Norris 🇬🇧

"Your girlfriend is here? Is she?" Lando read the chat and he turned around in his chair, briefly demping the microphone

"Your girlfriend is here? Is she?" Lando read the chat and he turned around in his chair, briefly demping the microphone. "Hey, love," Lando said as you stood in front of him, dressed in one of his sweaters. "I feel awful and disgusting," you spilled right away, causing him to laugh softly. He knew you were on your period and he knew how bad you could feel as well. "Is there anything I can do?" Lando hummed, pulling you a little closer and curling his fingers around yours. "Take a shower with me?" You said. "Later?" You added, towards the screen behind him. "We can shower now, my stream can wait," Lando replied.

"No, it's fine. Finish your stream," you ushered him, not wanting to take him away from what he loved doing. "Go to the bathroom, okay? I'll come soon," he said and you nodded. Lando turned back his screen and unmuted his mic. "Sorry, guys. My girlfriend is not feeling so well so I'll be with her tonight!" He explained and said goodbye to end his stream, he heard the shower running when he came into the bathroom. He stripped from his clothing and joined you under the hot water. His arms curled around you from behind and he dropped his lips to your shoulder before he reached for the shower gel. He moved the loofah over your back and he washed your hair, making you feel better and incredibly loved.