[Cuddles] - [Lando]

A/N: I just saw that picture of him being so cute in that sweater at wintertesting and I decided to write a small drabble for it ❤️

It was late when Lando returned to the room of his hotel at the coast or Barcelona. McLaren has flown out to the Spanish circuit a day before to set up everything for the testing weeks at Circuit de Catalunya. It had been Carlos' day today, nevertheless Lando was at the circuit the whole day and had a conference planned during the lunch break. The paddock was packed with guests and photographers were enthusiastically snapping away while the new season continued slowly. It had been hectic, not annoying, but just hectic. You managed to get a couple days off to join him this week and you had flown in tonight, also late. You even had a whole day of college before hopping on the flight to Barcelona and he could image how tired you were.

You had briefly spoken on the phone and he heard that you were yawning and that you were tired, he even said you shouldn't wait up for him if you wanted to sleep. Of course you were going to wait up, you were desperate to see him after being apart for a week already. Lando took the elevator upstairs to the right floor and held the key card of the room in his hand to slide it through the holder. The light flickered green and he pushed the door open, the lights inside the room were still on and you were seated on the bed with your phone. Lando smiled widely at you and his arms were open to pull you into his embrace. "Hey, darling". He muttered in your hair. "Been missing you". He mumbled next as he leaned in for a sweet kiss. You felt fuzzy inside while he continued to kiss you and your fingers curled into his McLaren sweater meanwhile to pull him even closer.

"I suggest to get in bed and cuddle up, hmm?". Lando hummed while his knuckles grazed your cheeks and he kissed your forehead now. "Perfect". You replied with a smile, already in some shorts and a top for the night anyway. "I think you want this?". Lando asked with a smile as he tugged his sweater over his head and handed it to you. "Thank you". You smiled back with a rosy colour on your face. Lando went to the bathroom to brush his teeth meanwhile and you brought the sweater up to your nose, inhaling his scent that lingered on the material. It was a little oversized for him, so it would surely be too big for you. You pulled it over your head and let it fall down to your thighs. Lando came back meanwhile and looked at you in his clothing while you pushed the sheets aside to get in bed. He joined you in just some sweats on and you gladly cuddled into his bare chest.

His arm curled around your waist and your head rested on his other arm. Lando looked down at your face, meanwhile enjoying the way your fingertips circled over his skin. He sighed contently and you looked up af the stream of air you felt ghosting over your face. "I love that you're here, babe". Lando softly said. "Wouldn't want to miss an opportunity to support you". You hummed in response, counting the beats of his heart as your head shifted to rest over it. Lando's arm curled tighter around you till you were buried in his embrace, your leg draped over his while getting comfortable. Nothing could top some end of the day cuddles with his favorite girl in the world.