Don't look back

"Hello Chan"

"What the... who is this? Where is Fe-"

Chan stilled for a few seconds to recognize the voice.

Kai..?!

"Don't worry Chan, he's perfectly fine for now. I just called if you could be so kind as to meet us for a little discussion-"

"If you as so much as touch him I will fucking kill you!"

"Now that's not very nice is it? Where are your manners Chan? I'm sure little Lix here would prefer you to speak nicer to me"

Suddenly Kai grabbed Felix by the hair shoving his face into the carpet, putting the phone near him.

"Ah... C-Channie..." he sobbed.

"Felix! Baby everything will be-"

Kai pulled the phone back to his face.

"I think we can talk more in person, don't ya think?" He said sarcastically.

"Kai! You better not-"

"If you can meet us to chat Chan. I think you know the place? Felix's old apartment" he smirked.

Chan gritted his teeth before responding.

"Fine. I'll be there in 10. But don't you-"

Kai hung up the phone before tossing it to the side.

He leaned down to whisper to Felix.

"Looks like we're gonna have some company sweetie" he laughed before getting up.

Felix was freaking out, everything was happening so fast and he couldn't move.

I need to play this right...

"Kai..."

"Yes?"

"You're right, I'm sorry I never realized your love for me all this time. Can we talk about things before Chan gets here?"

"Sure my love, what would you like to talk about?"

"U-um... can I hold your hands while we talk...? These ropes hurt..."

"Of course, I'm sorry. I forgot how delicate your skin is. Let me take them off"

He put his gun down before crouching closer to Felix. But stopped before he went behind him.

"You promise you won't run away?"

"I-I promise... pretty please...?"

"Aw, how can I say no to a face like that" Kai had a creepy smile as he reached behind to untie him and and untie his legs.

"Better?"

Felix nodded.

Kai reached for his hands to place in his.

"So what do you want to talk about Lixie?"

"Um.. I just wanted to ask... how did you know I lived here before?"

"Oh Lix, you're so cute. You do realize it's not that hard to look into academic records and see all that?"

"Oh..."

"Yup, I know everything about you sweetie. I know where you've lived, who your best friend is, even your favorite food" he reached to ruffle his hair.

"Wow.. um..." Felix was beyond creeped out.

He's fucking crazy...

"Well ya silly, what kind of boyfriend would I be to you if I didn't?" He smiled sadistically.