Don't look at me with that dark look

"It wasn't a dream... it was real"

"Real?" Chan questioned.

"I-I think so Channie..." Felix started.

"Last night... when you were finally asleep... around 2 am... I snuck out the room to go play games..."

"Felix..." the older sighed.

"But when I went upstairs to find my laptop... I looked out the window... and I saw someone standing across the street... in black... just staring at me..."

Chan thought for a moment.

Wait... like how I saw-

"I looked again... but he was gone... so I was really scared and woke you..." he sniffled again.

"Oh Felix..." Chan reached to cup his cheek.

"Channie... I'm so scared... I don't know who it was... I don't know if it was my mean classmate? Why do all these things keep happening to me....." he broke down again as he hugged the older, crying into his neck.

"Shhh, it's ok. I'm here... I'm here Lix" Chan tried soothing him.

Chan felt horrible, this new semester was supposed to be fun for the boy, not traumatic.

"Baby, look at me" he said softly.

Felix shook his head as he burrowed further into Chan's neck.

"Felix, look at me please" he said in a deeper tone.

Felix shifted to look at him.

"I'm about to tell you something, but I don't want you to freak out. Ok?"

Felix nodded.

"Last night... before I left to get you... I also saw someone outside... dressed in black looking at me..."

"W-what....?" Felix's eyes grew wide.

"They walked away after they saw me looking back at them, so I thought nothing of it. But now since you told me what you saw, I think we need to be extra careful for now"

"Extra careful...?"

Chan reached to interlock his hands with the younger's.

"Yes, I think someone is stalking either you or me... I don't know... but going forward for now. We need to be extra vigilant. If you feel something is off, I want you to call my right away and I will be there. Ok?"

"O-ok Channie..."

"Good. Now, do you want some tea to feel better?"

Felix shook his head.

"What do you want then baby?"

"I just want you Channie..." the boy said with a somber look.

"You'll always have me Lixie, come on. Let's watch your show to help you feel better"  he said with a soft smile as he turned the TV on to the program.