It's not bad, but awkward when I see you

" So cutie, tell me why you're so energetic right now?" Chan chuckled as he drove down the road.

"Channie I did it!"

"Did what baby?" He giggled.

"I mastered my technique! Kai showed me and helped me!"

"Ah, I'm happy for you baby"

"Yup, and you were way too paranoid. He had to show me something and had to touch me, and he didn't try anything" Felix smirked.

"He touched you...?" Chan's mood changed.

"Ya, that's what I said" Felix laughed.

"Touched you where?" Chan said with a serious tone.

"What?"

"I said, he touched you where Felix?" He said in a same low tone.

"My thigh, hips. Kinda everywhere. Why?"

Felix looked and saw Chan's knuckles practically turn even whiter at how hard he was gripping the steering wheel.

"Chan...?"

"And you promise he didn't try anything ?" Chan said as they pulled in the driveway.

"What? No! Chan I already told you no" Felix said in disbelief.

"I'm sorry! I just am worried about you... since I don't see you at all during the day" Chan sighed out as he turned the car off.

"Chan trust me, I would tell you if he did. But he didn't. Ok?" Felix said reassuringly to him as he reached to grab his hand.

"I know baby, I trust you. I always do. It's other people I don't trust.... especially around you" Chan said back.

"Ok, well can we go inside so I can sleep" Felix joked.

"Of course beautiful. Oh and I made your favorite today, Bulgogi and rice" he smiled.

"Oh ok, thank you!"

That night Felix stuck to his diet, eating a 1/2 cup of rice and water.

Soon... I'll be able to perfect my technique.... soon

~

Weeks had gone by and Felix finally adjusted to his rigorous active lifestyle. He was happy things were coming together for him.

Him and Chan still missed each other through the day, but they still managed to keep things as normal as they could.

Felix would on occasion drop by once a week to say hi to Chan during the day. Chan wasn't able to do the same however, just from how far the arts building was. So he made do with best time he could get with Felix.

It was midweek when Felix's Improvisation class got canceled, so he finally was able to visit Changbin's new place to and hangout.

"Dude, this place is dope" he said looking around.

"Right?! It's the best floor in the building, it's awesome! Besides my nasty ass roommates" he groaned as led Felix in, accidentally stepping on a beer can left on the ground.

"I swear- , Jeongin! Seungmin! BamBam! I don't know which one of you fuckers left your shit on the floor, but clean it up or I'll rip your heads off!" He yelled aloud through the apartment.

Multiple " sorry's" were heard through the place from separate rooms.

Felix laughed, but Changbin. Just shook his head as he walked into his room.