I often see you doing that these days

Um, yall may need some tissues for this one💀

"Get the fuck off him!"

Suddenly the weight was lifted off Felix as he opened his eyes to see JB on the floor holding his jaw. He looked at him before looking at the person in front of him.

"W-what..? Chan-"

"If I see you again, you're dead!" Chan yelled down to him before turning to Felix.

"Chan..." Felix tried stepping forward, but almost stumbled as he held onto the wall.

"Oh my god... Felix... are you drunk?" Chan asked in disbelief.

Felix hiccuped before looking at him.

"N-no...."

"That's it, come on" Chan said in anger as he grabbed Felix, only for the younger to lightly push him away.

"Wait... Chan-"

"Felix, we're leaving" he growled.

"Chan no... I can't yet, I need to find-"

"Felix, I'm not fucking asking you. We are leaving now" he raised his voice with anger in his eyes as he grabbed Felix by his hand, dragging him out the room and down the stairs.

Chan continued to drag him out the house until they were finally on the sidewalk. A few people seeing them.

"Isn't that Dr.Bang...?" Someone gasped.

"I think, what's he doing here...? I hope he won't call the cops...." another person said.

Felix kept looked around to see people looking at them.

"Channie... people are looking..."

"I don't care"  he snapped.

"Chan-"

Chan stopped abruptly, turning around to look at Felix, their faces inches away

"Felix, be quiet" he said lowly.

Chan turned back around as he continued to pull him again until they finally got to his car. Felix just stood there looking at him with his arms crossed.

"In the car. Now"

"Channie I-"

"Felix, get in the god damn car right now or I will fucking put you in there" he said through gritted teeth as he pointed to the car.

Felix had never seen Chan this angry, he complied as he got in the car. Then Chan getting in his side, before driving off.

The car ride was quiet until Felix tried speaking up.

"Chan...I-"

"Felix, keep quiet until we get home"

Felix pouted as he looked out the window.

He was upset not only his fun night was ruined, but he couldn't find Yugyeom to fight him.

He pulled out his phone to text Mingyu and the others he got a ride and had to leave early. He would get his sweatshirt and make up bag back when he saw them Monday in class.

Soon they got home, Chan slamming his car door before he walked over to open Felix's door.

"Inside. Now " he demanded.

Felix rolled his eyes before getting out and opening the door for them to go inside, startling a bit when Chan slammed the door behind him.

Felix took off his shoes as he walked in, Chan taking his off right after.