It's kind of too complicated...

Hi all, I'm back kinda.
Just wanna say thank you for waiting on me, I do get bouts of depression and anxiety. So I appreciate all the kind messages you all posted for me, thank you so much ❤️❤️

And thank you mxnsung_  for dedicating that chapter in your book for me, that meant a lot ☺️

"The Fuck you say?!" Felix yelled, getting attention from other students in the locker room.

"Oh, pretty boy has a mouth on him" the older mocked.

Felix was already feeling his anger rise again, clenching his fists to calm himself.

I promised Chan no more fighting...

He closed his eyes for a second, letting out a sigh before opening and glaring at the boy.

Before the boy could say anything else, someone intervened.

"Mingyu, leave the boy alone. He didn't do anything" the person came in between them.

"But Wonwoo-"

"No, you always pick fights over the smallest things. Apologize right now Mingyu" Woonwoo said with his arms crossed.

"Fine..." he cleared his throat before looking at Felix.

"I'm sorry for saying those things..."

Oh, that was easier than expected

Felix thought taken aback by the apology.

"T-thanks... sorry for yelling at you I guess..." he said.

"See, there. All better. My name is Wonwoo by the way" he said reaching his hand out to shake Felix's hand.

"Hi Wonwoo, I'm Felix" he gave a small smile shaking his hand in return.

"Nice to meet you Felix, this scary guy behind me is my boyfriend Mingyu. He's always hot headed. Aren't you?" Wonwoo smirked as he turned his head to look up at him.

"Yes..." he mumbled.

"So usually I'm the one to dissolve any problems he causes, his temper is a work in progress" he joked.

"I can see that" Felix lightly laughed back.

"So what class are you in Felix ?"

"Oh I just finished Ballet, so now I'm in Modern Dance"

"Oh really? Cool! Mingyu is in Modern dance too! I'm have ballet right now too" he said happily.

"Oh ok." Felix nodded back.

"Ya, sounds like you two can be dance class buddies" he laughed.

Both Mingyu and Felix rolled their eyes.

This is gonna be an interesting semester.....

                                            ~

Chan on the other hand was doing well meeting his new students for the semester, he did miss Felix's presence as his assistant.