I miss your big happy smile...

"Ok, I didn't expect 3 rematch rounds would take so long. It's fucking 6 pm" Changbin got up as he started to stretch.

"And I still won" Felix laughed as he got up too.

"Ya ya, gloat why don't you"

"Oh, I definitely will" he stuck his tongue at him.

"Ok and you will go back home and talk to Chan"

"I know..." Felix mumbled with a pout as he started to gather his clothes from the night before in a backpack Changbin let him borrow, walking out his room. The other following after.

"Good, and text me how it goes. DO NOT TEXT ME IF YALL FUCK" he put his hand up as he opened the door to let Felix out.

"First of all, you're the one who asks me about sex, not the other way around" he scoffed as he walked out.

"Well, now that I got Hyunjin to fuc-"

"KAY BYE" Felix turned around before walking away. He quickly made his way out the building, now walking back home.

Chan... wait for me...

~

"There's nothing good on TV...." Chan groaned as he channel surfed.

Watching TV isn't the same without him...

Chan glanced to the empty spot beside him before looking back at the TV.

Should I eat dinner? I'm not hungry still...

Chan was snapped out his thoughts as he saw the door open, Felix walking in.

He knew he hadn't slept really, so he thought his mind was playing tricks on him. He slowly got up from the couch, turning his attention to the boy.

"Felix...?"

Felix dropped the backpack on the door before walking into the living room.

"Hi Chan..."

Chan rushed to the younger about to hug him, but stopped as he looked into his eyes. Felix looked back before speaking up.

"It's fine Chan... you can hug me..."

Chan didn't waste a second before pulling Felix in a tight hug, squeezing the life out of him.

"Felix... I was so worried about you...I missed you so much..." his voice cracked as he hugged him.

Felix wrapped his arms around Chan's back, hugging him in return.

"I'm sorry..." he pushed Chan away gently to look at the older.

"Channie... I'm sorry... I'm sorry I was immature and didn't talk things out with you... I'm sorry I left... and I'm sorry I said those things. Those things about us, I didn't mean it..." he broke down crying in Chan's arms.

"When you came earlier... I heard everything you said... that you'd wait for me... no matter how long..." he sobbed.

Chan moved his hands to cup Felix's cheeks, wiping away his tears. He didn't realize he also had tears dropping from his eyes.

"Felix, of course I would. Even if you said all those things, you wouldn't think I'd give up on us just like that? I would wait days, weeks, even months for you. I love you, and I'm not gonna let you go"

Felix sobbed harder at that, looking into Chan's eyes.

"Channie... I love you so much too..." he cried before hugging the older again and hiding his face in Chan's chest.

"And I love you more beautiful" Chan said quietly as he rubbed Felix's back to soothe him.

Felix lifted his head to wipe his tears before giving a small smile at Chan.

"Not possible" he smiled as Chan cupped his cheeks again.

Chan let out a small chuckle before leaning down to kiss him, kissing him deeply. Felix felt tears run down his cheeks, he missed Chan's touch and warmth.

Chan pulled away to speak.

"Do you want to talk things through now?" He gave a small smile as he stroked his cheek.

"Sure Channie... let me change and then we can"

"Of course sweetheart, I'll be right here" he pecked his lips again before letting Felix go so the younger could change.

"Can you do me a favor Channie?" Felix looked up at him.

"Anything for you Beautiful "

Felix looked down to reach into his pocket, pulling out his locket. He presented it to Chan.

"Your locket..."

"Channie, can you put this where it belongs?" He smiled at the older.

Chan gave him the widest smile, his heart almost exploded at how adorable Felix was.

"Of course my love" he took the locket in his hand, taking each end of the chain as he reached behind Felix's neck to lock it on.

Felix looked down at his locket around his neck before looking back at Chan.

"Thank you Channie"

He leaned up to kiss Chan on the cheek before walking away.

"I'll be right back" he scurried off into their room.

Chan had the widest smile on his face as he walked to the couch.

He sat on the couch waiting for Felix to comeback, which the younger did in a few minutes.

"Come here sweetheart" Chan patted his lap.

Felix jumped on the couch like a kitten before climbing on Chan's lap.

I've missed this...

Chan took Felix's hands in his.
"Before you say anything Lix, I want to apologize for saying I can't trust you... I didn't mean it like that, I meant-"

"No Channie, you were right. I don't blame you. I would feel the same if the roles were switched"

Chan gave him a smile before reaching up to cup his cheek.

"Ok, where do you want to start then?"

Felix sighed before speaking up.

"I guess with what started it all.... the notes"

UM WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THE GAP FROM LIX'S TOOTH IS FROM BRACES?!

BABY BOY GOT BRACES WHYYY?!😭😭