Even if you hide it so hard, I can see it all

I KNOW.

What? What is this?
Know...? Know what?

Felix blinked a few times as he tried to comprehend what he just read.

Maybe wrong locker?

He crumpled up the paper before tossing it in the bin, as he walked out.

The younger thought nothing of it as he walked outside to building looking for Chan, pleased to see the older leaning against his car.

"Channie!" He ran up to the older.

"Hello beautiful, how's my boyfriend today?" He smiled to him.

"I'm really good Channie! I did really well with my evaluations today!"

"I expected nothing less from my smart cutie. Oh, and close your eyes"

"Close them?" Felix questioned.

"Yup"

"Ok...." Felix giggled as he closed his eyes.

Chan had his hands behind his back before he brought them to the front.

"Open"

Felix opened his eyes, mouth dropping at what he saw.

"Channie-"

"These are for you baby" Chan smiled as he held a large bouquet of flowers in front of Felix.

Felix slowly grabbed the bouquet from him.

"Channie... they're beautiful...."

"Just like you cutie"

"I love them Channie! Thank you!" He leaned up to kiss Chan on the cheek.

"And there's more" Chan said as he took Felix by his free hand to lead him to his passenger door.

"More?"

"Yup, I think to celebrate you finishing your evaluations, we should order in for dinner. How's that sound? If you're not too tired that is..."

"Yes please, Can we get sushi?!" Felix jumped up and down.

"Ok, ok. Yes we can, let's get home first" Chan chuckled as Felix got in his seat, closing the door for him.

Once Chan got in his, he drove off.

Not checking the rear view mirror.

To see someone had appeared, clenching that same paper Felix tossed out, crumpled up in their hand.

                                            ~

The evening came and went as usual, before it was morning again for Felix. He was too busy hanging out with Chan the night before to check his grades, but he checked them through the day.