I can see it all, your awkward smile pretending everything's fine

Chan pulled Felix into another kiss, slipping his tongue in again to explore his mouth. He reached his hands down, one to grab at Felix's ass and one to rub his member in the front.

Felix pulled away from the kiss to rest his head in Chan's neck.

"C-Channie..." he breathed out as Chan moved to slip his hand in the younger's pants, stroking his member slowly.

Chan moved his other hand up to grab Felix by the chin to kiss him again. Then kissing and sucking on his neck, biting a mark on his collarbone.

"Channie... the marks...."

"They will fade over the weekend" he said lowly as he moved to kiss and suck more marks on his skin.

Felix reached his arms around the older's neck, letting out loud moans as he bucked his hips in Chan's hand.

"Looks like my baby boy has missed this as much as me" he teased before licking and biting his ear.

Just then, Felix let out a loud whimper making Chan smirk.

Chan removed his hand from Felix's member, earning a whine from him.

"Channie... nooo"

Chan moved his hand to the waistband of his shorts, tugging them down.

"Take these off for me beautiful"

Felix nodded before lifting himself up to remove his shorts, tossing them on the side.

Chan quickly pulled him by his ass closer to him again as he continued to kiss him. Sneakily slipping a finger near his rim.

Felix's breath hitched at the touch, making him grind down on the tip of Chan's finger.

Chan pulled away to smile at him.

"Patience baby boy" he said as he slowly slipped his finger in. Felix stilled at the touch, but began to grind down on his finger again.

"C-Chan... ah..." he whimpered

"You want more baby?" Chan teased as he kissed him on his cheek.

Felix had his eyes closed, only able to nod.

Chan slipped in another finger, making Felix yell a high pitched moan.

"Channie... !"

Chan began to scissor him, sliding his fingers in and out as Felix grinded down onto his knuckle.

Felix was practically bouncing on his hand, until he suddenly grabbed Chan's hand, pulling it out.

Taking Chan by surprise, he didn't move.

"Baby what's-"

"Channie... I need you... now... in me..." he whimpered as he slid back to pull Chan's shorts down, springing out his hard member.

"Fuck..." Chan groaned at the sudden touch of cold air, but threw his head back as Felix grabbed his cock with his hand.

"Channie, lay back" Felix used his other hand to push Chan fully on his back as he shifted closer to his hips.

Chan was speechless as Felix quickly grabbed the tip of his cock, aligning it to his hole before he sank down slowly all the way.

"Fuck... Felix..."

Felix began to grind his hips in circles, bracing his small hands on Chan's chest.

"Channie... you like this Channie...?" He moaned out.

"Fuck... yes baby... I do.. " Chan barely muttered out as he watched Felix ride circles on him, stroking his waist.

Felix smiled before lifting himself up, and sliding all the way back down on his cock. Making Chan practically yell loud enough that it echoed the room.

"Ah! Fucking... god... yes..." he watched Felix as the younger began to bounce on top of him, trying to resist the urge to thrust up into him.

"Channie... I love you so much Channie..." Felix whimpered out before bending down to kiss him.

Chan moaned into the kiss as he reached both hands down to Felix's ass, grabbing them roughly.

"Ah! Channie..." Felix broke from the kiss as Chan couldn't resist anymore, starting to thrust into him.

"Fuck baby... you feel amazing.. fuck..." he said biting his bottom lip.

He thrusted faster into Felix as the younger leaned back, trying to ride him at the same rhythm.

"Channie... Channie... I'm close..."

"Cum for me baby..." Chan growled as he gripped Felix's hips harder, angling to thrust up into his prostate.

"Ah! Ah! Yes...! Channie!"

Felix finally came all over his sweatshirt as Chan continued to thrust into him.

"I'm close too baby... just a little more..."

Chan thrusted a few more times before cumming into the younger. His climax hitting as he felt like he was in another world.

Felix collapsed on top of Chan, both of them out of breath.

"Fuck baby... that was-"

"That was really good Channie..." Felix giggled as snuggled in Chan's chest.

Felix let out a gasp as Chan pulled out of him.

"Baby, we need to clean up" he said stroking Felix's hair.

"Mmm.... tired Channie..." he closed his eyes.

"You just took a nap before this" Chan chuckled.

"5 minutes.... then carry me" Felix pouted.

Chan poked his cheek.

"And you say I'm a big baby" he teased.

They stayed in each other's arms for a few minutes before Chan lifted Felix off of him to get a damp towel to clean them up.

Once he was done he helped Felix put his shorts back on, the handing him his sweatshirt to change into.

"Channie, carry me to kitchen" he said with a pout reaching his hands.

Chan just laughed before picking him up, carrying him like a koala.

"It still baffles me you're the same person who threatens to kick people's asses"

Sorry the smut was short SJSJKS