You told me every detail but...

"Having me"

Chan smirked as he dove in to kiss Felix, the boy kissed him in return. Chan ran his hands up and down Felix's thighs, grinding his hips into the younger.

Felix moaned in response, but turned his head away with a pout.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Chan leaned back to try and catch his breath.

Felix turned his head to look at him.

"Channie... I'm too tired for sex..." he pouted.

Chan nodded before pulling him to sit up.

"That's ok, we can just cuddle" he said with a small smile.

"Are you sure Channie....?" Felix asked with worried eyes.

"Baby, of course. If you're too tired it's perfectly fine, come on" he said as he patted his lap.

"Ok..." Felix said shyly as he shifted to sit in Chan's lap, the older wrapped his arms around his waist as he rested his chin on his shoulder.

They sat there quietly for a few minutes watching the TV before Felix spoke up.

"Channie...."

"Hm?"

"You sure you're ok?"

"About what?"

"About... not having sex... I'm sorry my body is too tired-"

"Baby, you don't have to apologize. It's alright..."

"I don't think it is...."

Chan lifted his head to look down at the younger.

"Felix, I already told you it's-"

"Then how come I can feel your boner under me?"

Chan froze. He was trying to think soft thoughts as he cuddled the the younger.

"Um...."

"I may be tired... but I want to help you Channie..."

"Help? What do you mean-"

Suddenly Felix moved his arms to get out of his lap, standing in between his legs.

"Felix?"

The younger got down on his knees in front of him, looking up at Chan with doe eyes as he slowly reached his hands at the older's waistband. Chan was quick to grab his hands and stop him.

"Baby, you don't have to do that. I promise I'm fine-"

"Then tell me your boner isn't caused by me" he said lifting an eyebrow.

"I... um-"

"I thought so. Let me help Channie, I want to" he said as he moved Chan's hands away to pull his shorts down slightly, having his hard member spring out.

Felix grabbed it with his small hands as he kissed the tip of it, keeping eye contact with Chan.

"Lix..." he breathed out heavy before hissing at the touch of more kisses Felix began to leave.