INTERVIEW WITH VOGUE MAGAZINE

Start from the beginning

"While we're still in the kitchen, what do you usually eat for breakfast?"

"I'm a fan of the ol' eggs and toast, sometimes with avocado if we have it.", Harry was starting to get the hang of these rapid fire questions and turned to me, "Honestly, porridge. The kids have it most days so it's just easier to make extra for myself.".

"And what's your favorite cuisine? Do you guys have the same favorite?", Joe moved around the kitchen island skilfully, zooming in on the two of us by our industrial dining table.

"Nope, I'm a fan of Japanese and teacup will eat anything Spanish.", Harry answered for both of us.

"What's one thing people don't know about you?"

"It's coincidentally food related... I put Tabasco on everything.", Harry laughed, confirming it was one of my weirdest habits. "Mine is food too. I have a weird obsession with brussels sprouts and nobody in our family eats them.".

"Let's stay in your living room for a bit... Who are your current TV character obsessions?", this questions got us both to stop for a second because we couldn't remember the last time we watched something that wasn't Sesame Street or Ben10.

"Olivia Pope, my sister made us re-watch Scandal and I'm obsessed with the fixer."

"I've been watching reruns of One Tree Hill during naptime so I'd have to say Brooke.", I sheepishly admitted to spending naptime in front of the TV instead of talking to Harry.

"Can you take us to your bedroom?", Harry gave Joe a cheeky smile and we climbed upstairs. "What's your favorite piece of clothing you own, Harry? And Thea, what's your favorite thing to borrow from his closet?", Joe sat at the edge of our bed while we stood in front of the walk-in.

"Man I love my yellow Marc Jacobs suit that I wore to the Brits in 2020. I never get to wear it but I'd really like to.", Harry pulled out the plastic bag that housed his prized possession.

"I often steal his 'Women are smarter' tee. I think it's in one of my drawers, actually.", I rummaged through the old wooden dresser by the doorway and finally found the shirt.

"Okay and if you could raid one person's closet, whose would you pick?", Harry was now inside our walk-in with Joe and I was leaning on the dresser.

"Easy, Freddy Mercury. Iconic.", he answered, "I'd like to go into Sophia Bush's closet, because her style seems most like mine, boring... I know.".

"Take us to your favorite rooms in this house.", Harry walked over to the door between the kids' rooms and ours.

"The playroom. I feel best when I get an hour of playtime a day.", he opened the door and Joe panned over the mess inside. We didn't want to clean it especially for this interview because that would be faking it.

"Mine is a secret room that you're not allowed into, Harry's studio.", Joe focused the camera on Harry who said, "Sorry, those are the rules. Only musicians and my wife are allowed to go there.".

"Last question, which song makes you happy currently?", we were back downstairs, overlooking our garden.

"A Change Is Gonna Come by Sam Cooke. What about you, love?", Harry turned to face me.

"I don't think you're allowed to ask the questions, but I pick Just One Look by Doris Troy."

"Interesting music taste, both of you... Thanks for having me! Goodbye.", we closed the door behind him.