INTERVIEW WITH VOGUE MAGAZINE

"Teacup how come you agreed to do an interview with Vogue without thinking it over?", Harry was going over the questions Anna's team sent and the kids were running around the garden like crazy.

"It's Anna, you don't say 'no' to her, not that I'd ever want to miss out on the opportunity to be interviewed by Anna Wintour and her team.", I extended my hand in hope he'd gone over the list and would pass it over to me.

"I just don't know how I feel about the 73 questions part, it seems a bit much, doesn't it?", he had a puzzled look and I tried really hard not to burst out laughing. "Love, that's why I asked them to do a different version, with only ten questions. You talk too slow and your train of thoughts is too complicated for that format,", he shot me an offended look, "but I'd love to see your fans take the piss out of you for being a slow talker.".

"That's because you don't have this brain of mine... it's hard to live with it sometimes, y'know?", Harry sounded like a little kid and I couldn't stop myself from caressing the side of his face, like I'd do with Nicky or Kaya. Just as I thought about the kids I heard a commotion from the garden.

"Hey you two! Stop fighting if you'd like to keep playing. Don't make Dad pull out his time-our cards.", I was referring to Harry's brilliant new parenting technique – the traffic light cards. He read in an article that it's a good idea to make green, yellow and red cards to signal to your kids that they're doing something good or when they're taking it too far. Kaya only responded to the yellow and red ones, being mommy's little football fan, and Nicholas was still too young to comprehend those cues.

"Aunty Gemma is gonna take you to the park tomorrow morning, because Mum and I have a work thing, okay?", both kids were now inside and waiting for their lunch to be served. I swear we turned into their personal servants and valets, and they knew how to take full advantage of our love for them.

THE NEXT DAY

"Harry could you let them in, please? I'll be down in a second.", he told me to take my time and I rushed through curling the last few strands of my hair.

I had trouble picking out what to wear because it was Anna Wintour who was coming over, not just any journalist. Harry somehow managed to convince me to just wear what I felt most comfortable in, saying the premise of the interview was to show us in our everyday life more than it was to dissect our sense of fashion.

"Okay, now that Thea has joined us let's go over how this will work. Anna can sit in the study and prepare for her part of the interview while we film the 10 questions. Does that sound good to you?", the man behind the camera, Joe Sabia, asked and we both nodded. He took the big camera in his hands and went to ring our doorbell.

"Harry and Thea, are you ready for the special edition of Vogue's 73 questions?", Joe asked as we opened the door, "We're doing just 10 questions today because Harry talks so slowly and doing all of them would take us a day and a half, according to his wife." Harry invited him in and closed the door, while I waited in the kitchen.

"What's your favorite time of day?", Joe dove right in and I could tell Harry needed a moment to collect his thoughts which just further proved my point. "Definitely morning, when the kids are asleep.", I answered first. "Yeah, I'd say when we're having our coffee at the kitchen island, ignoring the mess from last night.", Harry finally spoke. This really would take forever.

"Okay and what makes you smile the most?"

"Oh seeing the kids happy, for sure. When they're happy we are as well.", we slowly moved from our kitchen to the dining area. "Mine is any family barbecue, when our garden is filled with our loved ones."