I took the sleeping Australia to his room. I carefully set him on his bed. I then grabbed a blanket and put it over his small body. I then put his kangaroo next to him where his hands are. He grabbed it and hugged his kangaroo close to his chest. I smiled at the small country. I got up, turned off the light, and then left the room after I closed the door.

I went to New Zealand's room to see if I can find South Korea. The door was left open with the lights on. I went inside and saw South passed out in the edge of New Zealand's bed. New Zealand was tucked in next to him. I sighed and went over to pick my brother up bridal style since I can't pick him up any other way.

I was leaving and went to France to say that we are going to leave. I found her walking in the hallway, she probably came from her room. "Hey France, we are going to leave," I said. She looked at me and responded, "oh no, I can't let you do that. It's too dark right now and you're probably tired. Please stay for the night." I sighed and agreed.

France said she will get me and my brother some more comfortable clothes. She went to America's room and I heard some talking and shuffling. After a while she came out with some clothes. She had two shirts, a blue one and a red one. She also had two gray sweat pants. "Here have these. Mon petit America outgrown those. They should fit you two," France said as she gave me the clothes. I thanked her before taking the clothes and the sleeping South to the bathroom.

I first changed South without waking him up because I didn't want to disturb his sleep. Then I changed. South is taller than me and the clothes fit him well. But the clothes on me were baggy and looser. They were bigger than me by a little. I sighed annoyed that it didn't fit me. I guess I can't do much.

I picked up South and walked out. France said that she already has the sleeping mattresses. She says there's one in America's room and the other in Canada's. I decided to take South to America's since they are best friends.

I went to America's room an saw America wrapped around in a blanket. He looked at me as a set South in the mattress and put a blanket over him. I then walk to America and sat down next to him.

"So how did it go?" I asked akwardly. "It went better than I thought," America responded, "dad actually asked for forgiveness, and he is going to see a therapist now." America had a small smile. "Thank you North," he said and that caught me off guard. "Why are you thanking me?" I asked confused. America chuckled a little before responding, "if you didn't check on me and defended me, I would probably be beat up and wouldn't have solved this problem if you didn't interfere on time." I hummed after listening to him.

It was getting late and I said goodnight to America before leaving. I went to Canada's room. I said goodnight to him too before going to the mattress on the floor and going to sleep. Before I slept, I had a small smile on my face.

Me is getting writer's block and it sucks! And I'm too lazy to double check this chapter

And also

When did I received Soo many views!?! Wow thank you guys! Your support has helped me have the motivation to write this story! Thank you!

To celebrate this I'll shall do another Q&A

Talking about Q&A's let me answer these

Britain: I know that now thanks to France

Britain: I know that now thanks to France. I feel very sad and depressed but I'm going to see a therapist now.

~•~

South: I'm doing good!

North: I'm doing good too and I only did what others would have done in my place *blushing a little due to the praise*

~•~

America: Thank you but I still feel insecure about them. I feel bad now to have been soo rude to North at first, I just really thought he was bad. I'm doing better now thanks for asking!!

~•~

New Zealand: thank you! I like being the cute sibling! *Smiles happily*

Australia: thank you! You kinda sound like mom though because she says that all the time. Ray is doing great he just ate an egg and is just chilling in his cage!

New Zealand: I'm doing good! *Happily plays with her kiwi bird*

Well that's all hope you enjoyed the chapter
Au revoir!