sleepy

North Korea's POV:

I was taking care of New Zealand and Australia. They both were asking me questions of what happened. I ignore the question by tagging Australia and started running. "You'll have to catch me first!" I told them. I wasn't really comfortable doing this but didn't wanted to worry the kids.

Australia looked at New Zealand and they both nodded as a silent agreement on working together. They both started chasing me. South chuckled and ran next to me. I looked at him and we did our own silent agreement. South slowed down to Australia and New Zealand's speed. He then proceeded to go slower while being in front of them.

They tried going around him but South blocked them. I can hear them grunt before they looked at each other and then they nodded before running around South. New Zealand went to the left while Australia went to the right. South tried to block them both before falling down with a thud over the green, soft, grass. "Oh no, I have fallen! Such tragedy!" South said sarcastically while faking to faint on the ground. "Nooo! South Korea!" I responded, "I shall take revenge!"

I turned around and ran to Australia and New Zealand. They shriek in surprised before I, gently as possible, pounced on them. I tickled them both and they started laughing out loud. They wiggled and squirmed underneath me as they tried to escape my tickles.

"These are for killing my dear brother!" I said as I tickled them more. They laughed out, "S-stop! hahaha! No m-ha-more hahaha! We haha are s-sor-ha-ry!" I ignore them and continued to tickle them and they laughed out more. They had small tears on their eyes on how much they're laughing. As soon as I heard them start wheezing I slowly stopped tickling them.

They slowly stop laughing as they took in deep breaths. I heard South chuckle before I heard his steps coming to me. "You might have overdone it though," South commented as he sat down next to me. Australia and New Zealand were still on the ground facing up, slightly giggling as they try to calm down.

(Time skip)

The sun started to set down. The sky had a nice yellow, orange, and red colors. New Zealand and Australia fell asleep not long ago. They were exhausted from playing outside. I would be lying if I said I wasn't. It was fun playing with them a little. It gave me a little part of the childhood I never had.

South Korea picked up New Zealand and I picked up Australia. South went to the house first. With Australia in my arms I went to pick up Australia's kangaroo stuffed toy. I'm sure he wouldn't want anything to happen to his favorite stuffed animal.

I turned around to put Australia to bed when I saw France and a very tired Britain. France had a gentle smile on her face and Britain had a smaller sad smile. "You are very good with children North," France said sweetly. I felt myself blush a little but not enough to show. "I'm not sure that I'm that good," I akwardly responded. "None sense, we been watching you a while," Britain tiredly said. France hummed in agreement. I felt myself blush a little more and felt myself grow shy. They saw me playing like a small child. I don't let anyone but South and small children see me like that. "You're probably better at taking are of them than me," Britain quietly whispered. "Mon amour, that's not true, you are good father you are just tired right now. Let's go inside and rest up, you'll feel better in the morning," France responded before sending a gentle kiss on Britain's forehead.

Britain nodded and went inside. I shyly went inside as well. "Don't be so embarrassed North, there's nothing to be ashamed of being friendly to children. In fact I enjoy that trait you have," France said with her smile. I calmed down a bit. France always seem to know what to say. My blush went away as I started walking again.