Chapter 10- Painful Start

It was about 6 when Gold came into the room. "C'mon Funneh! I'm so excited!" Gold said dragging me all the way up the stairs and into her room. "Okay, go in, take a bath, I'll get your dress." Gold said. I went into the bathroom. The bath water was already ready so I just jumped in.(Not literally, Gold would kill me.)

20 Minutes Later (Yeet Time)

I got out of the bathroom. On a hanger was a dress. I was ordered by Gold to wear it. So doing exactly what she ordered, I wore it. It wasn't bad. I actually semi liked it. The dress was off the shoulders but ended just a tad before my knees. The side of the dress/gown parted longer down. It was the color blue fading into royal blue. Everything was fine until Gold took out some very uncomfortable looking high heels. "Do you have anything else, maybe like white knee high boots?" I asked trying to avoid wearing the heels. They were literal looking like leg killers.

"Good idea Funneh! It would look super cute with your dress!!!" Gold said while taking out knee high white boots. Eh, it was better. Had a tad bit of heel but it was surprisingly semi comfortable. Gold did my make-up lightly, as I requested. I wasn't a make-up queen or anything, something more natural fitted my personality better. Gold finished off the look with my tiara and my necklace that Rainbow made. "You look super pretty Funneh!" Gold said. "Speak for yourself!" I said. Gold laughed at my statement.

"You'll be surprised at the gift the krew and I made you. It does go against what I normally say, but hey! It's your birthday, and I'm sure you won't put it to bad use." Gold said. "Now you got me wondering meanie!" I said pouting.

Two Hours Later (Yeet Time x2)

We were all announced by our ages now, and the whole entire ceremony whatever was done now. Basically, it's party time now. I was drinking water when Gold tapped my shoulder. I turned to look at her but saw her with my other siblings. Rainbow held a rectangular box. "We at first didn't know what to get you, but eventually, Rainbow came up with this idea." Gold said. Rainbow handed me the box. I, confused, unwrapped everything and opened it. Then, I saw a beautiful masterpiece in front of me. I looked at my siblings, they had a huge grin on their faces. "You've gotta be kidding me." I said, shocked. "Nope. This is your gift! I know you've always asked for one." Rainbow said. "You guys!" I said bringing them into a hug.

"This sword is crafted from Peacock Ore mainly. Giving the sword a rainbow glimmer. Many other ores were added along too but not as much as the Peacock Ore. The designs were by Lunar. Rainbow and I gave color ideas. And Draco gathered all the materials. We had to get all these things without you noticing too. Haha." Gold said. "This is the best thing ever!Thank you guys so much!" I said.

I was continuing to talk to my siblings until...

someone screamed.

"The castle is under attack! Get everyone to safety!" Father said before he yanked in pain. We all turned and saw mother was stabbed with a sword. Father was stabbed from the back I looked to who did it, but just then, the door swung open. Revealing an army of knights wearing black. There were also creatures...all sorts. As all the guards were forcing everyone into safety, we all rushed towards our parents. Father was already out, Lunar screamed for guards to get him to the infirmary. I kneeled down beside mother. "MOTHER! Stay with me!" Gold said breaking into tears. "Gold, I probably won't make it, but just know, I love all of you, stay strong for your father and I. Stay strong. Please. I have faith in you." Mother said before being rushed out.

I was tearing up when I heard another screech. This one though, was familiar. It was Rainbow's scream. I looked and she was about to be backed into a corner into a corner. I dashed to get my sword. Then directly running towards the beast. It was about to swing its sword at Rainbow. Rainbow pinched her eyes close. I ran, dashing at the guard. I slashed him from the back. His attention was on me now, so I said to Rainbow, "Go! Get the others to safety!" "What?! I can'y leave my sister!" she said. "Just go while you still have the chance!" I said why stabbing the beast. He was knocked out cold and then disappeared into dust. "Draco!" I heard Gold scream. I swung around to see them backing up as three guards were at Draco. Draco had his sword on him but it doesn't look like he was going to stand any longer. I dashed, blocking the guards' attack with Draco. We were able to knock them into turning into dust.

Just as I looked around the room, many of the guards were down from our side. But then at the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of a blue hurl of magic. Heading... heading... directly at Draco! "Draco! Look out!" but it was too late, so instead, I jumped in front of him, shoving him out of the way. The hurl of magic collided with me. I stung. Really badly as if I was thrown off a mountain side. I clutched my sides as Draco ran towards me. "Funneh! Why did you do that?! I'm suppose to be protecting you!" Draco said with tears in his eyes. I lifted his chin up a tad and said, "I'm your older sister, if anything, I should be protecting you. It's fine, the pain will go away, but the guilt of you being hurt and not doing anything won't."

"Darn, I really thought I was going to get you there. But you, ruined it, AGAIN." the voice said. I looked at the voice's direction and see no other then Amber, the witch. The same exact witch from years ago. "You may not remember me...but...just know that years ago, you ruined my first attack, I won't let you ruin it again!" Amber said in her disgusting voice. "As if. You're not hurting any of my siblings before passing me!" I said standing in front of Draco and Gold. "I see, still as stubborn as before eh?" Amber said. "At least I got your dad, and my sister." the witch gagged.

I suddenly remembered, the fact that my parents could be gone, forever, all because of this disgusting person before me. I, out of anger, swung my sword at her, making a huge cut on her dominant arm. She took a step back and screamed, "YOU LITTLE BRAT!" "That's no where close to the pain you've done to people tonight!" I said before cutting her left calf. "ARGH." she winced. "I'm surprised at how weak you are? Can't beat a teen now can you, Amber." I said. "You're lucking I let my guard down, next time won't be so lucky. I'll see you again little girl. This isn't the end. It's just a painful start. I'll take your beloved ones, one by one." she said before throwing a smoke bomb down and retreated.

I collapsed on the floor, on my knees now. There was blood on the floor everywhere. I felt like a massacre all around. I started tearing up a little. "Funneh!" was heard by me. I turned around, and was in a bear hug by now. "We're on our own now, we only have eachother." Gold said breaking down. "And I will protect all of you, at any cost." I said. Draco gave me a hug. "Are you sure you're fine? You took a blow." he asked me now crying. "I'm fine. J-ju-"

That was all I remembered saying before everything was black again. And everyone in front of me was gone. And I was alone, in darkness again.

I could only imagine everyone's thoughts about me after seeing me be so violent, dashing around, the very opposite of a princess. But, time will heal all, right? Nothing right now is more important than protecting people around me. Even if my life along with it, I'll have no guilt even if I die knowing I protected the people I loved.