Chapter 4- 'Princess' Classes

Okay, day 1 out of 4. I can survive this right? As much as I don't want to go into another carriage ride, I do want to head home. Why? Well, even with casual meetings, we need to have make-up on. I just went with a plain look. Thin mascara and very light eye shadow. Accompanied by light lipstick. Fun. If I'm not mistaken, we have a course today. Training some of us to be better future rulers. I think Gold and Rainbow have to attend, I'm not sure about me.

I walked out of my bathroom and see Gold and Rainbow already dressed. Lunar and Draco were asleep. They had later courses I think. Or at least Draco does. "Hey Funneh!" Rainbow said waving me over. "Morning." I said still in a tired voice. "So...you know like how Rainbow and I have courses today?" Gold started. Oh boy am I not too happy about the tone Gold was saying it in. "Yeah..." I said wondering why she was using her 'You better brace yourself for what I'm about to say next' voice. "Heh...turns out the third child has to go too..." Rainbow said with a hesitant giggle. "Oh snapples." I said with disbelief. "You know what? Let's get it over with." I said. "Funneh! It's just a few ho-" Rainbow stopped, "wait, did you just agree on coming?" "Yeah? Why so shocked." I said. "We thought you would whine non stop." Gold said in shock. "Well, this isn't our kingdom, so I can't exactly let our kingdom down right?" I said with a forced smile.

I don't like princess or queen whatever training. It sucks. They are usually boring. "Well, let's go!" Rainbow said happily. We all started heading to this place that was a 5 minute walk from the castle. When we got there, there were already a few princesses that were already there. I looked around the room to find Evelyn and a black headed girl talking. The girl had mysterious red eyes. Kind of like Prince Alec's. She looked around maybe 14. Gold, Rainbow, and I took a seat next to each other.

There were 8 of us in here. Gold, Rainbow, me, Evelyn, two blackheads, a blondie, and a red brown haired girl. The 'teacher' walked in. "Good morning everyone. My name is Harukia, Jane. But you can call be Lady Jane." she said cheerfully. She seemed nice, not like any of my past instructors, mean, groggy, sassy, and rude. "May I ask each of you to introduce yourselves? Preferably with your siblings if any is present. Also tell us a bit of yourself." Lady Jane said.

The red eyed black hair girl stood up and said, "Hi. I'm Aly. I'm 13 this year and second child in my family. I am princess of Fusilldian Kingdom. I like to dance a lot." "Thank you Miss Aly, next." Lady Jane said. She seemed nice. Oh and, she's Prince Alec's sister. That's why she has red blazing eyes. They're kinda cool.

A girl with black hair and grey eyes stood up and said, "Hi. I'm Ayano. Nickname is Yandere-chan. I'm an only child. Part of the Kingdom of Soulanic." "Thank you Miss Ayano." Lady Jane said. She seem quiet and reserved. Maybe don't get on her bad side?

The girl with red brown hair and blonde hair both stood up. "Hi, I'm Felicia. Also, wiser than ya cause my last name is Weiz." the girl with brown red hair said. "I'm Brittany, # better than you." the girl with blonde hair said.

"Together, we are team rocket!" They said.

Author: Brittany! Felicia! SCRIPT.

"UGH WHATEVER. PARTY POOPER."

Take Number 2:

"We are sisters and we are part of the Kingdom of Lovadia." the two girls said. "Great job girls. Next." Lady Jane said. Those two girl seemed like total brats. Heavy make-up, nasty personality? Check.

"Hey there. I'm Evelyn and I love detective shows. Also heir to the throne of Brightania." Evelyn said. "Alright, thank you Miss Evelyn." Lady Jane said. Evelyn always had a clear introduction. She's good at that.

Rainbow, Gold, and I stood up. "Hi! I'm Gold, heir to the throne in Crystalia but second oldest. I love cooking!" Gold said with excitement. "I'm Rainbow, I really enjoy baking and eating sweets. I'm the oldest sibling in Crystalia." Rainbow exclaimed. "Hey. I'm Funneh, third in line of Crystalia, and I enjoy uhh... reading books! Yeah heh." I said. I lied. Books were ew. But depends on it though. I never have the patience to get through a singular book unless it's about sword fighting or adventures. And plus, I don't want to say I like sword fights and sparring because then I will be a great deal of embarrassment for my siblings. They, or er- Gold, will probably sass me for weeks. Heck probably even be mad at me or something. "Alright, thank you girls." Lady Jane said finally standing up now.

"Today, we will be talking about being Queen. Not only do you have to be kind, you have to be independent. Strong, independent girls. So instead of a random boring -fake yawn- class, we will have an outdoor class. I've set up treasures around the castle. Everything is part of one riddle. You can solve it by yourself, or with your friends and or siblings. Everything you need will be in this chest. This is a friendly event to see your ability to cooperate with each other and your riddle solving skills. It's a great way for me to see what I can help you girls with. Good luck!" Lady Jane said.

Now this is something I can work with. Adventure? Heck yes. Plus riddle solving and no boring classes? Count me in! "Do you girls want to work together as siblings?" Rainbow asked. "Of course duh! Now let's get this riddle started!" I said excitedly punching my fist into the air. "Woah. someone's excited." Gold said laughing. "Oh hush it child." I said. "Let's win this thing si." Rainbow said.

Word Count- 1016